Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21512152215321542155 2208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

in other news...looking for a Spring Hair color. Might try the Paul Mitchell line

What color you thinking? I was all kinds of wrong at the grocery store at Midnight with my Tamar replica wig on picture dark roots #613 blonde, with sparkly Ugg boots on and a subtle lipgloss in the shade of Explicit by Mac. TongueWink 

To complete this look I topped it off with a You aint bout that life hoodie by the classy lady Evelyn Lozada. 
Something in the copper blonde family ...I think the code on the tube is 6CM
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:58am

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

in other news...looking for a Spring Hair color. Might try the Paul Mitchell line

What color you thinking? I was all kinds of wrong at the grocery store at Midnight with my Tamar replica wig on picture dark roots #613 blonde, with sparkly Ugg boots on and a subtle lipgloss in the shade of Explicit by Mac. TongueWink 

To complete this look I topped it off with a You aint bout that life hoodie by the classy lady Evelyn Lozada. 
Something in the copper blonde family ...I think the code on the tube is 6CM

Sounds cute, When I lived in Cali I would let them dye my weave.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:49am
hmm...i need to start wearing my 'explicit' lipglass again...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:50am
im hair-bored. i want an emo 27pc hairstyle in either jet black or 4/27.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

im hair-bored. i want an emo 27pc hairstyle in either jet black or 4/27.

I bought one of those Mommy wigs based on all the raves and cute videos on YT, on me I looked like one of those older church ladies who on the usher board. I cant do short hair for some reason.CryCry

All I needed was a white suit and my index finger up and I would have fit right in.Confused
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:33pm
Wowwwww

Jasmine S. Unprocessed Indian Virgin Hair Mixe...
US $106.91 x 1 Lot
04 Dec 2013 11:01
Very Upset! Hair arrived, rough and some type of red dye and red un-human materials throughout the strands. Contact seller and he stated he agrees that the hair is not virgin unprocessed and if I wanted that, I needed to cut the hair off an indian woman myself. WTF. The title clearly states what I wanted to order. Apparently I'm the idiot that thought I would be getting the product that listed it's specifics in detail. Then he told he would refund but if I pay for shipping ($30 HELL NO) Had to dispute through my bank. Seller confided in email and chat that the hair is not human hair. I am disgusted and embarrassed.

Seller's reply

I had suffer wrongful treatment, i had to tell what is the truth; when she buy the hair it is on 16% sale(lose sale to earn buyer), she left message which request virgin hair full from top to end, with tight wefts..., i know she is picky, also this product is not full from top to end; so I try my best to service her, I selected the full hair and sent a $9.9 leather wallet to her; after she got the hair, she contacted she not like it all, it is not unprocessed virgin hair; I told her sent the hair back and keep the wallet for her, i give full money back;in order to comfort her, i told her this is a good shopping, the price is cheap and fast shipping, and you got 100% human hair even you think it is not unprocessed virgin hair; i comfort her the real virgin hair should be cut from a young girls head, but the weaves should be go through the process by factory, THAT IS THE TRUTH; WTF, i felt like i were bite by a vicious dog.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:35pm
Lol they already telling you their hair is sh!t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:46pm
When did this "pursuit" mess start? All of them talking about they are in pursuit of offering good hair. WTF?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:58pm
i comfort her the real virgin hair should be cut from a young girls head, but the weaves should be go through the process by factory

I died a slow painful deathDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style