Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21452146214721482149 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:37pm
^lol... I had a full head one, with a bang. It looked nice but I was so on guard about the top... Im tall so I could front but seated.. I was looking so much I looked guilty. smh and don't let the wind blow. I need edges
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^lol... I had a full head one, with a bang. It looked nice but I was so on guard about the top... Im tall so I could front but seated.. I was looking so much I looked guilty. smh and don't let the wind blow. I need edges

Yeah them bangs be on some BS, I like then for about a week them Im over looking like Cleopatra and my forehead hates bangs too. I think they try and push that style cause its easier work wise and they just pass the flat irons over it and move on.

I don't care how good the install was , it starts to look like a wig and when that perimeter braid start growing out it look like a shuttle about to take off on your head.

Im leaving bangs in 2013. I have to get some closures, My middle part is starting to look unloved.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:32pm
I knooow.. don't try to wash it either smh.

I played with side parts this year, it was cute but I miss my straight/middle part. Nobody can tell me sh*t..

My mother prefers my hair that way. She tells me every time I wear it ANY other way... "you look better with it straight down the middle". lol I cant find any light yaki anywhere.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 4:11pm
Who do you guys think can make me this hair color in wefts? You can PM me if you dont wanna put the vendor on blast. http://dayandadream.com/2010/05/17/trina-x-king-magazine/

I know I could get it and dye it but I dont wanna.
CosmicLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 5:54pm
Peakmill used to be a dang mess when she started Youtube. It's so nice to go on these journeys with people....see how they changed.
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Melialy Melialy wrote:

Does anyone order from Wags anymore? I reaaaaally want to order some NC but I'm a little gun shy..

Just ordered some yesterday. I'll let you know what I think of it when I receive the hair.
CosmicLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CosmicLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:52am
I've been going back and forth about Wagmans too. Please do share once you get it.

Yall isn't anyone else tired of the hair game how these sellers all use the same pictures? You wouldn't believe the resistance I get when I ask someone to take a picture of their actual wig. They tell me pictures are on the website. I'm like beech you think I don't know BeautybyJJ? And how she is not wearing your hair? How damn hard is it to capture your own pictures?
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:27am
I have these braids in that I've had for about 2 months now. I payed $100 for them... New years is coming and I really want a weave not braids. I feel like I'll be basic with braids that have all grown out... Should I try to take these braids out real quick and get a weave or just chill until the weekend? New years isn't all that right?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I have these braids in that I've had for about 2 months now. I payed $100 for them... New years is coming and I really want a weave not braids. I feel like I'll be basic with braids that have all grown out... Should I try to take these braids out real quick and get a weave or just chill until the weekend? New years isn't all that right?

Do your hair....I believe that if you feel and look good for new years, then the vibes will continue throughout the year.
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Do your hair....I believe that if you feel and look good for new years, then the vibes will continue throughout the year.

Wow thank you for that  I am going to get my hair done thank you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System