Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21442145214621472148 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Melialy Melialy wrote:

Does anyone order from Wags anymore? I reaaaaally want to order some NC but I'm a little gun shy..

I ordered from them around May. Had no issues.

Don't forget, if you order from them and keep the rubber bands on the hair and don't like the curl pattern, you can return it as long as you don't dismantle the bundle.

Ask them to be sure though. It's been several months.
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:45pm
These gray hair sicken me. They grown in so coarse. This install has been in since early August. Bought supplies to make a U part but I'm supposed to be going to this fight party so I just did a shampoo.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:55pm
 Wags is just so freaking high..smh...im on their mailing list though and they constantly have $30 off $150 sales...but maybe im mistaken when i go look at their prices and thats the price for 1 bundle Confused 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

the last time i saw some stupid sh*&t like that was with Sulu Max.  The employee posing as a Newbie just kept coming back and responding/reacting at everyone's post.

When i and other members finally busted the chick, she became even more stupid.

It's pretty obvious this Newbie is a cape/employee for the NEW HC..

she just won't shut up..Confused

Right, that is why I didn't even entertain the *&%^$#@Ekery known as the HC thread. What slays me is I didn't even know anyone wanted any candy curls or bald azz closures so whats the big deal anyway.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by BlaXiCaN BlaXiCaN wrote:

Wags is just so freaking high..smh...im on their mailing list though and they constantly have $30 off $150 sales...but maybe im mistaken when i go look at their prices and thats the price for 1 bundle Confused 

It wasn't like that back back in the day...On the upside at least it wont be three week throw away hair.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:14pm
This is so true..that's why im secretly side line hating ..best believe when i get my pennies saved im going to make an investment in some of that..LOL Until then i'll just stay on the mailing list
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:45pm
About to attempt to make this u-part wig with this jace very coarse straight.   The wefts aren't really long but the hair is packed on.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:47pm
Also full head sew ins aren't for me...I need a fake scalp (lace or silk closure) or leave out...I feel like I'm wearing a mono top wig.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Also full head sew ins aren't for me...I need a fake scalp (lace or silk closure) or leave out...I feel like I'm wearing a mono top wig.

Lmao, I had to remove a curly install like that once. May she RIP had me looking like I was channeling Whitney Houston circa I wanna Dance wit Somebody and it wasn't hot     .

I need a part!!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Lmao, I had to remove a curly install like that once. May she RIP had me looking like I was channeling Whitney Houston circa I wanna Dance wit Somebody and it wasn't hot     .

I need a part!!!

Lol...sad part is that I came with a closure but I was so adamant on getting a bang so the stylist said just do a full sew in bang install. I'm still trying to get used to it and it has only been a week...smh

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21442145214621472148 2190>