BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21432144214521462147 2200>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:35pm
I swear I almost Sharkeisha-ed a 2 year old. My client brought BOTH of her bad arse kids with her. This 2 year old almost pulled down my Christmas tree! But why was I the only one telling her to stop?? Her mom sat there and acted like ahe saw nothing until I said something. My arse will be acting like I don't see her calls/text the next time she calls. -_-
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

princess Grace u need to show us that u part!!!!!

Let me make another photobucket account.

Ming don't be side eyeing me, I think I might have pics of a wig that look like a tangled hair ball. I wore it and lets just say its not looking good for the wig or that company. A chargeback may be in the process.

Why ever would I side eye you... even tho I still haven't seen tangly ass wig. Did you end up doing the charge back?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:32am
I wore my Roman upart the other day... I had my hair in two dookie braids and its still too big. My edges were sooo sore. It was so damn tangled! Im gonna wash it and try it in its natural state. I'm either gonna have one made or stick with sew ins
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:59am
Does anyone order from Wags anymore? I reaaaaally want to order some NC but I'm a little gun shy..
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:07pm

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

My friend spent over $450 on 2 16" bundles of curly indian hair. I hung up then she called back. I said I know you didn't say that. I had to tell her to wash it before installing.

She hasn't sent pics yet but a good sign is the bundles aren't identical.. Makes it seem like they actually took it from someone's head and didn't do much processing.. Right?! Lol.. im grasping at straws. Tryna hope that she didn't spend that on a rat's nest. we'll see

I got some pretty Indian Curly Hair from www.hairaddictonline.com a few years back, havent ordered from her recently. I wore that hair until the wheels fell off. It was course too so I didn't need a closure. I saw a thread of some pretty Indian hair on a site called Impressive I think, you can PM sugarbana she ordered from them and can tell you more.

I guess Ill go over pay for Chinese Light Yaki on Friday Night hair and get a middle part, I don't have the time or energy for Jeffrey and his wishy washy ways. Im still mad at him for sending me that loose kinky curly closure with that bodywave hair I ordered.
PG..you talking about Sabine..bought her Indian Curly last summer. Very good customer service and the hair will be back in my head this summerBig smile...
I need to stop faking and order from Sabine how long does the hair take to get here?
Where are u Ms BMW???Standard shipping is 5 days and she also has 2 day shipping which is $19. As I said it depends on where u are located

I am in the DMV she takes so long to answer emails...
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

UPS delivered my Upart wig today, Im just sitting here with it on for no reason. I keep going to the mirror looking at all this yumminess swanging down my back. Yes its 22".

who made your wig? how long did it take?

Im not ignoring you BMW, I just don't wanna send you to get a bad wig. I wore it to the Kanye West Concert and I think it might be turning on me like a fake friend who wanna hump your man. Mind you I only wore it for 6 hours max.

LMAO I'm sorry lady...
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:15pm
I saw my friend who bought that hair...its very full and true to length.

I asked her where the hair was and when she was gonna get it done. She said this is it.

I said why does it look like that, dry. She was running around all day and it looked just as tired as she did. It was dry and frizzy. I asked how she sleeps and she said she braids it and takes it out. No water, conditioner, brush.. nothing. It made the hair more wavy than curly. I told her to condition and brush with a wig brush then pineapple. SMH.. it seems like decent hair but youd never know it.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:24pm
SMH... 6 hours! Dag theyre getting bold with it now
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:19pm

SMH... 6 hours! Dag theyre getting bold with it now

That thang is sitting in the chair , she don't deserve to be sitting on my head. It seems too thin and you can tell that hair is janky. I could doctor it up, add some tracks, wash with silicone mix and sew on a closure but I aint doing all of that.

I guess I will slap in my Light Yaki I got from Heavenly Hair a long time ago. In my best Drake voice, "F^*k a fake wig, where the real ones at"
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:38pm
the last time i saw some stupid sh*&t like that was with Sulu Max.  The employee posing as a Newbie just kept coming back and responding/reacting at everyone's post.

When i and other members finally busted the chick, she became even more stupid.

It's pretty obvious this Newbie is a cape/employee for the NEW HC..

she just won't shut up..Confused

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21432144214521462147 2200>
  Share Topic