BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21412142214321442145 2200>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:23pm
Thinking of selling this bdogg u part..this "virgin" hair isn't for me.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 7:39pm
UPS delivered my Upart wig today, Im just sitting here with it on for no reason. I keep going to the mirror looking at all this yumminess swanging down my back. Yes its 22".
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

UPS delivered my Upart wig today, Im just sitting here with it on for no reason. I keep going to the mirror looking at all this yumminess swanging down my back. Yes its 22".

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:48am

who made your wig? how long did it take?
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^ Thanx for answering... I believe it. That thang shed. By time I went to reinstall my friend thought it was 12" I got 16/18 smh

That's how my LwigsDead 6A Yaki hair did..had to take my 200.00 install after a month...The texture is on point but that bad boy shed something terrible..ugh!! I was pissed
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:51am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

My friend spent over $450 on 2 16" bundles of curly indian hair. I hung up then she called back. I said I know you didn't say that. I had to tell her to wash it before installing.

She hasn't sent pics yet but a good sign is the bundles aren't identical.. Makes it seem like they actually took it from someone's head and didn't do much processing.. Right?! Lol.. im grasping at straws. Tryna hope that she didn't spend that on a rat's nest. we'll see

I got some pretty Indian Curly Hair from www.hairaddictonline.com a few years back, havent ordered from her recently. I wore that hair until the wheels fell off. It was course too so I didn't need a closure. I saw a thread of some pretty Indian hair on a site called Impressive I think, you can PM sugarbana she ordered from them and can tell you more.

I guess Ill go over pay for Chinese Light Yaki on Friday Night hair and get a middle part, I don't have the time or energy for Jeffrey and his wishy washy ways. Im still mad at him for sending me that loose kinky curly closure with that bodywave hair I ordered.
PG..you talking about Sabine..bought her Indian Curly last summer. Very good customer service and the hair will be back in my head this summerBig smile...
I need to stop faking and order from Sabine how long does the hair take to get here?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

My friend spent over $450 on 2 16" bundles of curly indian hair. I hung up then she called back. I said I know you didn't say that. I had to tell her to wash it before installing.

She hasn't sent pics yet but a good sign is the bundles aren't identical.. Makes it seem like they actually took it from someone's head and didn't do much processing.. Right?! Lol.. im grasping at straws. Tryna hope that she didn't spend that on a rat's nest. we'll see

I got some pretty Indian Curly Hair from www.hairaddictonline.com a few years back, havent ordered from her recently. I wore that hair until the wheels fell off. It was course too so I didn't need a closure. I saw a thread of some pretty Indian hair on a site called Impressive I think, you can PM sugarbana she ordered from them and can tell you more.

I guess Ill go over pay for Chinese Light Yaki on Friday Night hair and get a middle part, I don't have the time or energy for Jeffrey and his wishy washy ways. Im still mad at him for sending me that loose kinky curly closure with that bodywave hair I ordered.
PG..you talking about Sabine..bought her Indian Curly last summer. Very good customer service and the hair will be back in my head this summerBig smile...
I need to stop faking and order from Sabine how long does the hair take to get here?
Where are u Ms BMW???Standard shipping is 5 days and she also has 2 day shipping which is $19. As I said it depends on where u are located
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I just looked at the hair addict site, my how things have changed. I wish I would pay $200 for 1 bundle of 18-20 inch hair. That hair was pretty but uhhh it aint that pretty.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:03am
princess Grace u need to show us that u part!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:26pm

princess Grace u need to show us that u part!!!!!

Let me make another photobucket account.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21412142214321442145 2200>
  Share Topic