Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21392140214121422143 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:05pm
My friend spent over $450 on 2 16" bundles of curly indian hair. I hung up then she called back. I said I know you didn't say that. I had to tell her to wash it before installing.

She hasn't sent pics yet but a good sign is the bundles aren't identical.. Makes it seem like they actually took it from someone's head and didn't do much processing.. Right?! Lol.. im grasping at straws. Tryna hope that she didn't spend that on a rat's nest. we'll see
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:37pm
Shocked $450!!!!!!!!..Buying some bulk hair from Bdogg bad sending it for wefting wouldn't cost that much....
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

My friend spent over $450 on 2 16" bundles of curly indian hair. I hung up then she called back. I said I know you didn't say that. I had to tell her to wash it before installing.

She hasn't sent pics yet but a good sign is the bundles aren't identical.. Makes it seem like they actually took it from someone's head and didn't do much processing.. Right?! Lol.. im grasping at straws. Tryna hope that she didn't spend that on a rat's nest. we'll see
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

when you live in a place where it's hot year long
decisions, decisions, curly or straight

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:52pm
BrSuga.. Did you order from him? What'd you get?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:39am

when you live in a place where it's hot year long
decisions, decisions, curly or straight

Sits here and drools, that is some Yummy hair in both pics.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:44am

BrSuga.. Did you order from him? What'd you get?
No but I am actually thinking about buying from him and sealing the wefts. There is an ultimate Bdogg thread on here with reviews and pics. Keelol bought some deep curly ..that would make u Cry...beautiful.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:47am

I got some pretty Indian Curly Hair from www.hairaddictonline.com a few years back, havent ordered from her recently. I wore that hair until the wheels fell off. It was course too so I didn't need a closure. I saw a thread of some pretty Indian hair on a site called Impressive I think, you can PM sugarbana she ordered from them and can tell you more.

I guess Ill go over pay for Chinese Light Yaki on Friday Night hair and get a middle part, I don't have the time or energy for Jeffrey and his wishy washy ways. Im still mad at him for sending me that loose kinky curly closure with that bodywave hair I ordered.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I got some pretty Indian Curly Hair from www.hairaddictonline.com a few years back, havent ordered from her recently. I wore that hair until the wheels fell off. It was course too so I didn't need a closure. I saw a thread of some pretty Indian hair on a site called Impressive I think, you can PM sugarbana she ordered from them and can tell you more.

I guess Ill go over pay for Chinese Light Yaki on Friday Night hair and get a middle part, I don't have the time or energy for Jeffrey and his wishy washy ways. Im still mad at him for sending me that loose kinky curly closure with that bodywave hair I ordered.
PG..you talking about Sabine..bought her Indian Curly last summer. Very good customer service and the hair will be back in my head this summerBig smile...

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Dec 16 2013 at 7:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

PG..you talking about Sabine..bought her Indian Curly last summer. Very good customer service and the hair will be back in my head this summerBig smile...

THANK YOU, I was trying to order some yaki after I read the thread and it said SOLD OUT. So now Im on another weave quest like I need more hair. Im not at home now, so I need to find a stylist that aint ghettofied in Detroit so until then I have been wearing my kinky curly lacewig. My husband gave my two frenchbraids the side eye.

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 16 2013 at 8:05am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:07am
PG...send her an email. She will be able to tell you when they restock the yaki and when u will be able to order.LOL..to your huzzy giving u the side eye
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21392140214121422143 2190>