Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21382139214021412142 2204>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:33am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

this is gorgeous
and yep that is why i won't by the hair
lawd if I could find out where she gets it from

that is way too pretty

i bet there isnt a white towel in the house now

that has got to lose color after every wash right ??

id like to try this but with clip ins so that color stays in 
Deb Ion sells a color sealer...that seals the color. Look on sally's website under the ion products u will see it
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:36am
Pretty, Trendsetta

Has anyone ordered from Kevin lately? I ordered LY a couple years ago and it blended so well with my flat ironed natural hair but it shed so badly(without sealing). I couldn't use it for a reinstall, I had to add extra hair

Edited by Ming - Dec 12 2013 at 10:36am
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:10am
That purple and black looks gorgeous on Peakmill. I'm not a colorful hair type of person. Black is always my color. But that looks so beautiful on her.
shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:38am
I need a vendor for russian closure and I dont want to play AV prices 
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 6:45am
Originally posted by shoefreakbaby shoefreakbaby wrote:

I need a vendor for russian closure and I dont want to play AV prices 
Alexander NNH does closure ( he was jace beauty supplier) or you can send a bundle to a cv
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Pretty, Trendsetta

Has anyone ordered from Kevin lately? I ordered LY a couple years ago and it blended so well with my flat ironed natural hair but it shed so badly(without sealing). I couldn't use it for a reinstall, I had to add extra hair

It was a thread in the weave section saying things went bad with Kevin, not sure how true it is.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 11:53am
^ Thanx for answering... I believe it. That thang shed. By time I went to reinstall my friend thought it was 12" I got 16/18 smh
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:00pm
I'm still looking for light yaki and indian curly. My SSRR and closure was great, I heard that sucks now. My laniks indian curly... sucks now too.

I love the look of Erica campbell's in her church dress thread but that's "Brazilian body wave"

I just want something that matches my hair, I'm tired of these closures.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm still looking for light yaki and indian curly. My SSRR and closure was great, I heard that sucks now. My laniks indian curly... sucks now too.

I love the look of Erica campbell's in her church dress thread but that's "Brazilian body wave"

I just want something that matches my hair, I'm tired of these closures.

I just want some Indian LY since the Chinese kind looks pretty but doesnt hold a curl and I dont have the patience to be trying to hot roller and wet set some weave. Maybe I will just cross my fingers and roll with more of Jeffrey Chinese LY and do a middle mart and wear it bone straight. I have even looked on Aliexpress but my mind just cant do it.

If anyone has a reliable lead please PM ME, new vendors trying to do a start up weave company with their school refund check need not apply.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:52pm
Then you pm me cause youre right about that damn Chinese hair. It is pretty tho.

I got some pretty "somewhere deep wave" from roman. Tangling ass mess when straight. I try not to straighten curly hair but I had to see. It was so pretty and tangled

No kevin, no roman... bdogg has raggedy wefts. Aliexpress smh.. I read the reviews but the 5stars don't sound like they really know weave. I wore some aliexpress to Jamaica.........

smh@ them making me wear my own hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21382139214021412142 2204>