BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21282129213021312132 2211>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 10:57am
Trying to figure who the women are in the ad . Looks like janice and a bhm member ?Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

If I see one more use the term hair hat, I'm going to SCREAM. If I see one more *&%^$#@Etard post that fake ass maggot story, I'm going
to personally visit them and throat chop them with both hands.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp

It's a conspiracy to me. A big ole fat conspiracy.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

If I see one more use the term hair hat, I'm going to SCREAM. If I see one more *&%^$#@Etard post that fake ass maggot story, I'm going
to personally visit them and throat chop them with both hands.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/vanities/hairweave.asp
Crazy but it can happen . Back in the late 70's a lady install my first weave with a machine that sews the weft to your head with a pull from the stylist . Long story . 3 days later my mother found maggots in my head . I think she fail to properly dry my hair . True story .Cry
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:16am
...had to go out for a fire drill at my workplace and a guy had a full  closure on the top of his otherwise bald head!    He bleached it a few shdes of golden blond might I add, LOL.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

...had to go out for a fire drill at my workplace and a guy had a full  closure on the top of his otherwise bald head!    He bleached it a few shdes of golden blond might I add, LOL.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...I diedddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Sham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:10pm
I'm frustrated. I bought my first kinky curly weave last week and I wanted to dye it a honey blonde as I've seen on quite a few people. The problem is that the color won't lift! I took a test strand and tried two different types of blonde color to lift the black with no luck. I finally busted out some bleaching powder and developer and even after letting it sit for 20-30 minutes, the color barely lifted to a reddish brown. I'm disappointed because my main goal with buying the hair was to install it with the blonde. The vendor said that I could color the hair but so far no luck.
I've heard about the fabric dye thing probably being the culprit, so I guess I'm stuck with black hair. I don't want to ruin the curl pattern by trying a million other ways to bleach it, even though the test strand actually looked to still have a decent curl pattern in tact.

Can anyone help? If not, I guess that I will have to save up money and try to buy another bundle or two when I can afford to and hope that it can be colored.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Ms.Sham Ms.Sham wrote:

I'm frustrated. I bought my first kinky curly weave last week and I wanted to dye it a honey blonde as I've seen on quite a few people. The problem is that the color won't lift! I took a test strand and tried two different types of blonde color to lift the black with no luck. I finally busted out some bleaching powder and developer and even after letting it sit for 20-30 minutes, the color barely lifted to a reddish brown. I'm disappointed because my main goal with buying the hair was to install it with the blonde. The vendor said that I could color the hair but so far no luck.
I've heard about the fabric dye thing probably being the culprit, so I guess I'm stuck with black hair. I don't want to ruin the curl pattern by trying a million other ways to bleach it, even though the test strand actually looked to still have a decent curl pattern in tact.

Can anyone help? If not, I guess that I will have to save up money and try to buy another bundle or two when I can afford to and hope that it can be colored.
What bleach products u used!!!... there is a product by Clairol that these sell in the beauty supply that gives 7 lifts. U mix it with the B2 bleach powder and it will lift the hair fast. Ammmm do a test first. The packet is white...blue and purple.
Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Sham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

What bleach products u used!!!... there is a product by Clairol that these sell in the beauty supply that gives 7 lifts. U mix it with the B2 bleach powder and it will lift the hair fast. Ammmm do a test first. The packet is white...blue and purple.

That's exactly what I used and it didn't work.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:59pm
I am not talking about the developer....I talking about a bleaching powder packet. Did u use that combined with the B2 powder and developer?
Ms.Sham View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Sham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 12:47am
That's exactly what I used. I have a big tub of the powder from when I used to dye my hair platinum blonde.

I just tried to use fit to lift whatever dye may have been in the hair, and still no luck.
This is disappointing. I'll just have to use another vendor next time.

Hopefully the hair isn't horrible and doesn't wind up matting or tangling since just coloring it has been a hassle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21282129213021312132 2211>