Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21192120212121222123 2208>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:04pm
Something like that...
Sponsored Links

NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 4:49pm
I'm officially on a mission !
Wanted some hair resembling AJJUJJUNI 3C pattern:
- currently waiting for Holly's dupe sample (Chinese hair) however I have a 8mm curl from her and the curls have dropped dramatically! HORRIBLE, UNUSABLE, WASTE OF MONEY
- asked Roman if he could dupe it and he 'politely' replied that he prefered not to Ouch because it might not come out as I would like it to be.

Sooo I decided to get me some cheap hair from Ali (qhp or princess hair trading) and boil away !
Or maybe some chinese from Roman, not sure. I definitely want coarseness and low luster.

Some 3C for less than $200! hope it will work.

Any suggestion on which hair I should get for my home made dupe?

Edited by NemaBee - Aug 28 2013 at 4:51pm
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:26am
I am so addicted. I've had my body wave hair in for two weeks now. Still looks nice. No matting, not much tangling or shedding. I've flat ironed and curled, and flexi rodded and wash and go'd and this hair still pretty much looks new. Not bad for my first non BSS purchase. I am happy...but, I want more hair. I want some hair that is a little wavier and I even want to go up to a 20 inch instead of an 18. I want my curls to be long when I flexi rod or flat iron curl them.

I'm looking around now, I don't know when I will purchase again but I have created a monster. I want to start building me up a stash and I am already on the hunt for the next best thing. I also like buying my hair on sale to try out so that I don't spend too much money right now.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:28am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Something like that...

I know that's right. Even with my natural hair no one understands this. I don't just shampoo and instant condtioner and then I'm done. NOPE. I gotta Deep condition then maybe blow dry or style how I want but some how my hair has to get dry and that isn't gonna be a quick process unless I do blow dry. Stuff has to sit on my hair and penetrate it takes time. It's an all day affair sorry.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

ive been weavless for a couple weeks. currently in braids and actually like it much better! i can feel my scalp lol.

Im so tired of weaves.

thinking of rocking my hair with just a couple kinky straight or yaki pieces sewn in between. nothing major or long.
I've been weaveless almost 2 months.  I try on my wigs on the weekend then say FCK it during the week.  I don't like taking them on/off and the workouts/warm weather isn't letting sewing them down be an option.  #SummerWeaveWoes......  But my new Trebella bob wig may just solve my problems....... ***Crossesfingers that this is the ONE****

Missy what is Trebella wait time? I'm thinking about sending her some hair to make me a wig...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 8:48pm
OK I have been struggling to try and add this, it's my last go at this. Ok so I was bored and wanted to share some pictures of my self installs.

The first one I used Sensational Premium Too hair in 16 and 18 inches. I had it in for two weeks. I curled the hair and the flat iron was too hot. It messed the hair up and caused it to start shedding and tangling. Otherwise I think I could have went a little longer with it in.

The second install which I could only get two pics of I used Zury Dios Remy Fiber hair. I added some color in the bangs. I used two packs of hair and I had a 10 inch that I cut the color out of and added to my bangs for something different. This hair was way to shiny for my liking but it was decent. I  wore this for three weeks.

The last install is hair I got from ali express. Since this hair was virgin I wanted it not to look so wiggy so I attempted a full sew in invisible part which I think came out good. My closure is the worst of my self installs I did but I don't care about that right now. I have a 18 and 16inch in with like a track of 14. Next time I am going to try and squeeze all three bundles in I am still trying to figure this out. I have had my hair installed for two weeks exactly today. I have flat ironed a few times as well as curled with a flat iron and the natural wave pattern has returned as you will see. The pic of me in the skirt and jean is it flat ironed straight last week, the pic of me in black dress with flowers was today after a shampoo, condition, and deep condition and the waves have returned no problem. I don't have any problems with tangling or matting. The hair does shed. I didn't cut bangs into this because I didn't want to cut up my 16 inch. I want to cut layer all three bundles together with the 14 inch getting it the most.

ok forget about it no pics for ya'll today. ain't nobody got time for the bull sh*t.

Finally!!!! I am pregnant in all these pics so if I look worn down and tired in the eyes after hours of self installing that's why. And to the whore who sold me that monkey ball hair from "BDOGG" and tried to say I did something to mess it up, I have had my ali express hair for two weeks with no problems and it is still as nice as the day I got it and so much better then the $210 I wasted buying from you. I paid half that and got hair way better. I will never forget or get over because I hate when people with my money.

Edited by Geminigirl - Aug 29 2013 at 9:15pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:00pm
i am getting pissed like wtf!!!! I am gonna give up. I will try one more time and it's a wrap. I freaking can't stand this website sometimes like damn get it the together already ol low budget behind bootleg site.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:17pm
PM for password.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 9:37am

AWWW^^ I want to see your install . Who sold you bad BDOGG ?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:56pm
Pm sent India. 

The person who sold me the hair was Lady Law86 yup i'm blasting you hoe.(if you see her downstairs BUYER BEWARE) I still got my pics too

First the hair was an overprocessed dry brittle mess that leaked dye every wash. It look nothing like the pictures she advertised and neither did the wefts which also appeared to have been cut. The hair would ball up in the back and matte and the only way to get it out was to roughly brush it and that would break the hair and cause hair loss. She advertised four bundles I only got three she tried to say she made a mistake and meant three. The hair was ok when wet but after it dried it would shrink all the way up to my shoulders and of course the back crawled up and knotted in the back of my neck so I had like a rhianna angled bob thing going on with curly wavy hair...yea not cute. She told me I could flat iron the hair bone straight, when I did that you could see how damaged the hair was, it had no life it was just brittle and stiff. All I wanted was a partial refund and she refused. The hair was not worth anywhere near $200 especially since it was used but when I saw the pics and what I had heard about Bdogg at the time made me take the plunge. I should have just stuck with what I was going to originally do which was order from Ali express.

I am way more informed now. I am happy with my Ali express purchase and can't wait to get some more hair. I'm not even sure I really got Bdogg hair that's why I said "Bdogg" From the posts I've seen of Bdogg hair the hair is beautiful, straight and in natural state...my hair not so much. The curls were so pretty too it had potential but I don't know what the hell she sold me. Also when the hair came it smelled like cheap black hair products. I hate the smell of black hair products and don't even really use them on my hair besides like Scurl. So i don't know what she was doing with it or what she used on it, but some regular Herbal Essence probably would have been better then whatever she was using.

Edited by Geminigirl - Aug 30 2013 at 11:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style