Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21162117211821192120 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:09pm
sexy coochie
Sponsored Links

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2013 at 11:10pm
I wrote PUS*Y it got changed to coochie
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 7:30am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Smile
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 1:30pm
LOL.. Tongue
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2013 at 9:55pm
My friend did my weave for me today and I'm so upset. The hair she ordered isn't the same color brown as my hair. My leave out is much lighter and it looks weird Cry
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 4:45am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

My friend did my weave for me today and I'm so upset. The hair she ordered isn't the same color brown as my hair. My leave out is much lighter and it looks weird Cry

use a rinse of your leave out
Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:47am
Hi, I think it depends on the the type of hairstyle you're looking for and the length of your hair! I personally love the romantic look because it can work for all hair types and lengths. The volumizing bun is also fab because it's easy to do and it's right on trend. Just look up other hairstyles that celebrities are wearing for some ideas but don't be afraid to experiment. Now within a few minutes you can get your favorite celebrity weave hairstyle. Just waiting for new app developed by Rachel Stroup, an expert in personal image industry. You can get your celebrity weave hair style just using new developed app, It does Automatic face recognition. Also auto detecting your face shape, then detects what celebrities have same shape as you with a verity.

We would love to give you access to application for free. What we seek is that you post on your face book to let your fans review and use the apps. They will also get free access.

We look forward to hear from you.

COMING SOON :D

Have a nice day. Smile

Edited by Rachel S - Aug 03 2013 at 8:48am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 6:18pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Andromeda Andromeda wrote:

Le sigh!!!  I need to find a cheap weavologist in Illinois.

I'm tired of touching my hair and need a break.
What city in Illinois ?
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by keish2004 keish2004 wrote:

Ladies check out this new company Attach-N-Wrap. 

This company specialize in hair extension scarves. Innovative concept , definitely changing the hair fashion game! 

Let me know what you think.
www.attachnwrap.com

Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Originally posted by keish2004 keish2004 wrote:

Hi Ladies, 

For all my wig lovers, check out this new hair fashion product Attach N Wrap. Attach N Wrap product line specializes in hair extensions scarves. Attach N Wrap combines detachable hair extensions and stylish scarves to create a stylish & quick hairstyle. 

This innovative hair fashion concept is revolutionizing the hair fashion game! Check out the online store www.attachnwrap.com

Girl please! I am not feeling that look at all!

If I want to go to work looking like I should be a field, I damn sure won't need to spend 19.99-39.99 to do so! SMDH!
 Just buy some ad space and have a damn seat!

LOL LOL LOL  I have to agree.  I'm sorry, but that look ain't happenin'. Maybe for a quick late night run to the store, perhaps?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21162117211821192120 2190>