BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21142115211621172118 2202>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by Sweet Serenity Sweet Serenity wrote:

[QUOTE=JordanaBayBee]So I've been searching and searching for a really good Indian vendor and I emailed a TON of vendors from Alibaba an IndianTrader. I got an e-mail from a woman, her english is decent but I can't figure out how I got in contact with her. She says she doesn't have an Alibaba or IndianTrader, so I'm guessing she either doesn't understand what I am saying or she works for someone on the side. How do vendors get our information? Anywho, she takes paypal and western union and she's in Bangladesh. Her pictures are legit but googling her name, I find nothing.

So my question is, to the ladies that always try out new vendors, would you order from her since she takes paypal? I mean if something goes wrong I could file a paypal dispute or even a chargeback with my CC Company right? I mean she can't be too harmful, she takes paypal right?[/QUOTE}

Same thing happened to me.  I emailed 3 indian vendors on tradeindia and this one guy calls me back telling me he can get me what I want but I didn't email him.  In the end I decided against it only because I didn't feel comfortable with how he found me.

What was the company name? I wonder how that happens?
How do you know her pictures are legit if you can't find any information in google? I wouldn't go with her
Sponsored Links

JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by loveyessie loveyessie wrote:

Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by Sweet Serenity Sweet Serenity wrote:

[QUOTE=JordanaBayBee]So I've been searching and searching for a really good Indian vendor and I emailed a TON of vendors from Alibaba an IndianTrader. I got an e-mail from a woman, her english is decent but I can't figure out how I got in contact with her. She says she doesn't have an Alibaba or IndianTrader, so I'm guessing she either doesn't understand what I am saying or she works for someone on the side. How do vendors get our information? Anywho, she takes paypal and western union and she's in Bangladesh. Her pictures are legit but googling her name, I find nothing.

So my question is, to the ladies that always try out new vendors, would you order from her since she takes paypal? I mean if something goes wrong I could file a paypal dispute or even a chargeback with my CC Company right? I mean she can't be too harmful, she takes paypal right?[/QUOTE}

Same thing happened to me.  I emailed 3 indian vendors on tradeindia and this one guy calls me back telling me he can get me what I want but I didn't email him.  In the end I decided against it only because I didn't feel comfortable with how he found me.

What was the company name? I wonder how that happens?

How do you know her pictures are legit if you can't find any information in google? I wouldn't go with her

I reversed image searched her pictures, I don't see anyone else using them. That's what I meant by legit. If I see a vendor using stock photo's or someone else's photo's I get scared off!

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Jul 23 2013 at 4:46pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 10:08pm
I would not send my money to some woman . ^^^You can purchase hair from many legit companies , by taking time to search topics on BHM related to the type of hair you are looking for. GL
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 10:11pm
kinky curly or this loose deep wave texture .. hmm...
decisions, decisions..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:56pm
I recall back in the day when we use to purchase hair in the beauty supply with a ruler . LOL
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:14pm
Star
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:03am
Stern Smile
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:27am
LOL
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:07pm
My hair held up great for the Jamaica weather whoohoo...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:39pm

Thinking about bangs for a change lol .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21142115211621172118 2202>