BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21132114211521162117 2202>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:50pm
Lord . Turn on HSN . Betsey Johnson weave looks like she was in a fight .Sick

Edited by india100 - Jul 22 2013 at 6:50pm
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 8:48pm
LOLLOL
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Her hair alwayssss look like she put her hand in a socket and robbed a 3 year old of their crayola crayons and went bat crazy with it.

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jul 23 2013 at 9:51am
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

LOLLOL

Her hair alwayssss look like she put her hand in a socket and robbed a 3 hear old of their granola crayons and went bat crazy with it.
lOL . I never saw her show until today . I thought she was drunk or high . I bet she paid a fortune for that nest . Cry
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:34am
I also like weft when we use hair extensions.
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:40am
I think you may use big round comb to comb it before you wash it.Star
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 7:18am
Stern Smile

Edited by india100 - Jul 23 2013 at 7:19am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 9:53am

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

LOLLOL

Her hair alwayssss look like she put her hand in a socket and robbed a 3 hear old of their granola crayons and went bat crazy with it.
lOL . I never saw her show until today . I thought she was drunk or high . I bet she paid a fortune for that nest . Cry
Yes ..i think she spends alot on her hair...because its apart of her signature look.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:12pm
So I've been searching and searching for a really good Indian vendor and I emailed a TON of vendors from Alibaba an IndianTrader. I got an e-mail from a woman, her english is decent but I can't figure out how I got in contact with her. She says she doesn't have an Alibaba or IndianTrader, so I'm guessing she either doesn't understand what I am saying or she works for someone on the side. How do vendors get our information? Anywho, she takes paypal and western union and she's in Bangladesh. Her pictures are legit but googling her name, I find nothing.

So my question is, to the ladies that always try out new vendors, would you order from her since she takes paypal? I mean if something goes wrong I could file a paypal dispute or even a chargeback with my CC Company right? I mean she can't be too harmful, she takes paypal right?
Sweet Serenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Serenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 1:57pm
[QUOTE=JordanaBayBee]So I've been searching and searching for a really good Indian vendor and I emailed a TON of vendors from Alibaba an IndianTrader. I got an e-mail from a woman, her english is decent but I can't figure out how I got in contact with her. She says she doesn't have an Alibaba or IndianTrader, so I'm guessing she either doesn't understand what I am saying or she works for someone on the side. How do vendors get our information? Anywho, she takes paypal and western union and she's in Bangladesh. Her pictures are legit but googling her name, I find nothing.

So my question is, to the ladies that always try out new vendors, would you order from her since she takes paypal? I mean if something goes wrong I could file a paypal dispute or even a chargeback with my CC Company right? I mean she can't be too harmful, she takes paypal right?[/QUOTE}

Same thing happened to me.  I emailed 3 indian vendors on tradeindia and this one guy calls me back telling me he can get me what I want but I didn't email him.  In the end I decided against it only because I didn't feel comfortable with how he found me.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Sweet Serenity Sweet Serenity wrote:

[QUOTE=JordanaBayBee]So I've been searching and searching for a really good Indian vendor and I emailed a TON of vendors from Alibaba an IndianTrader. I got an e-mail from a woman, her english is decent but I can't figure out how I got in contact with her. She says she doesn't have an Alibaba or IndianTrader, so I'm guessing she either doesn't understand what I am saying or she works for someone on the side. How do vendors get our information? Anywho, she takes paypal and western union and she's in Bangladesh. Her pictures are legit but googling her name, I find nothing.

So my question is, to the ladies that always try out new vendors, would you order from her since she takes paypal? I mean if something goes wrong I could file a paypal dispute or even a chargeback with my CC Company right? I mean she can't be too harmful, she takes paypal right?[/QUOTE}

Same thing happened to me.  I emailed 3 indian vendors on tradeindia and this one guy calls me back telling me he can get me what I want but I didn't email him.  In the end I decided against it only because I didn't feel comfortable with how he found me.

What was the company name? I wonder how that happens?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21132114211521162117 2202>
  Share Topic