BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21112112211321142115 2200>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

what would someone do with 40" long hair,other than have it get caught in their ass cheeks? just ridiculous

That's date night at home with the hubby u-part wig hair. Tongue
Sponsored Links

Princess_BBW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_BBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 7:30pm

what would someone do with 40" long hair,other than have it get caught in their ass cheeks? just ridiculous
Girl i kid you not i had a bad experience the other day with my 28 inch bottom layer and the commode.Lets just say the hair ended up being toilet paperOuch.Now i always put my hair up in a bun before i go potty LOL< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:55am
lol..that's funny. i never go pass 22 or 24 inches. 40 inches is just ridiculous
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 7:50am
I'm loving my most recent install with Impressive's yaki straight (no crimps btw).   I was a bit concerned about having to press my leave out because it is really starting to grow and flourish with my no heat rule, so my stylist (U-Monique)  alternated the four wefts at the top between the yaki and  KS.  The KS being the closest to my natural hair and it turned out amazing. You can't see any texure difference once it was  blown out straight.

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I'm loving my most recent install with Impressive's yaki straight (no crimps btw).   I was a bit concerned about having to press my leave out because it is really starting to grow and flourish with my no heat rule, so my stylist (U-Monique)  alternated the four wefts at the top between the yaki and  KS.  The KS being the closest to my natural hair and it turned out amazing. You can't see any texure difference once it was  blown out straight.

you know we want to see pics right?!?LOL

Princess_BBW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_BBW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:41am
I hate the dome cap.Never again will i use it unless the weather is 12 below freezing.This cap makes summer feel like hell.Down with the dome capThumbs Down< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Princess_BBW Princess_BBW wrote:

Girl i kid you not i had a bad experience the other day with my 28 inch bottom layer and the commode.Lets just say the hair ended up being toilet paperOuch.Now i always put my hair up in a bun before i go potty LOL< ="http://site.metrics/service/partner.php">

oh hell no...lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 6:41pm
Lord why do i live next door to Indian folk . I guess they are having a party . One of the grannies ponytail is down to her feet . She needs to give me that hair at 90 yrs of age . I mean everyone including the men have long beautiful indian hair . Repents for my thoughts .Cry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 5:25pm
WOW . One of our sponsers is Indianhair.net . I purchase the hair a few years ago .
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 6:09pm

On the hunt for some hair for the other half of summer. Maybe some IY for in betweens....just have to figure out where from. With this install my hair is growing out like crazy.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21112112211321142115 2200>
  Share Topic