Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20972098209921002101 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 5:07am
I think I am also beginning to suspect a lot of the hair that comes out of China is not real.  Although I have never performed a burn test, going back to my tried and true Indian hair, running my fingers through the softness, compared to the roughness of my Kinky Straight from the CVs, I am becoming more convinced that what I had in my head--especially what I had in there from KevinCN was actually synthetic, or at least partially synthetic hair.
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:02am
TokyoRose, would you say its just high quality synthetic? I'm seeing a lot of ladies saying the same thing lately.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:21am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I think I am also beginning to suspect a lot of the hair that comes out of China is not real.  Although I have never performed a burn test, going back to my tried and true Indian hair, running my fingers through the softness, compared to the roughness of my Kinky Straight from the CVs, I am becoming more convinced that what I had in my head--especially what I had in there from KevinCN was actually synthetic, or at least partially synthetic hair.

I think its kevin cn's hair period.   I have his cly and the texture is much rougher and no real movement than my Chinese yaki straight and mly from a different vendor.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:39am
To be honest, I had the same rough feel from Roman's hair, too.  Neither vendor's hair smells the same way as the hair I have gotten from the Indian vendors I have dealt with. 

I am running my fingers through the B-dogg I got and the Virgin Curl I've had since last year.  That hair feels like I am running my fingers through my own hair as if it were relaxed.  The hair I got from Kevin AND Roman, I would run my fingers through it and not only would I get a clump of hair in my hand (yes, I sealed and I didn't cut the wefts), it was hard on my hands. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:51am

To be honest, I had the same rough feel from Roman's hair, too.  Neither vendor's hair smells the same way as the hair I have gotten from the Indian vendors I have dealt with. 

I am running my fingers through the B-dogg I got and the Virgin Curl I've had since last year.  That hair feels like I am running my fingers through my own hair as if it were relaxed.  The hair I got from Kevin AND Roman, I would run my fingers through it and not only would I get a clump of hair in my hand (yes, I sealed and I didn't cut the wefts), it was hard on my hands. 

I never bought from Roman but I'm pleasantly surprised about Kevin...I was expecting better quality.   I think its hard to compare raw virgin hair to processed hair. Raw hair hair is just softer than processed and reacts better to the elements.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:14am
I've begun thinking that maybe using processed hair is like taking a step backwards to the days of His and Her Kinky Straight hair.  When I started buying Indian hair, I actually used to buy the straight hair and curly perm it myself.  I think I need to start doing that again.
AmyamymY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyamymY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:33am
Hi,this's roman
Could I know what's hair you ordered from us ?
Thank you
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:50am
Confused
Originally posted by AmyamymY AmyamymY wrote:

Hi,this's roman
Thank you
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Confused

Hi,this's roman
Thank you

ConfusedConfused

For real.
Unless I am guaranteed a refund or replacement, I'm not so sure this would even be worth the conversation.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:12pm
LOLLOLLOL Tokyo Rose

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Confused

Hi,this's roman
Thank you

ConfusedConfused

For real.
Unless I am guaranteed a refund or replacement, I'm not so sure this would even be worth the conversation.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20972098209921002101 2190>