Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20732074207520762077 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

I'm in the lab today!!! I'm dying the tips of my AKC blue. Like, the bottom 1-2 inches. Big enough to see, small enough to cut off if I really really hate it. Lol.

I did a black rinse on top part of the hair so that the blue really pops. It was a natural dark brown.

Here are the pics

*poof*

Lessons learned from this experiment
- diluted bleach cleans up dye stains the best
- when it says bleach to pale yellow, it means it. My hair came out greenish. I still liked it though.
- I'll use a spray for the random colors in the future. It fades pretty quickly.

Edited by Miss B - Feb 05 2013 at 5:16pm
Sponsored Links

shoefreakbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoefreakbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:55pm
This hair is so pretty 

I want this hair so bad, is it worth its guys.

Edited by shoefreakbaby - Feb 05 2013 at 7:56pm
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:02pm
this wig is gonna be the death of me.
I'm not even touching it until I get my hair braided. because if it comes out to be too small I'm going to scream. and possibly cry.
honeybee10 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybee10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:13am
Ms. Blue that damn gif in your avi made me die
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:02am
Originally posted by honeybee10 honeybee10 wrote:

Ms. Blue that damn gif in your avi made me die

poor Michelle.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:11am
Her hair is lovely. It ALMOST makes me want to purchase from jace. Almost, not quite.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:16am
I need to learn how to make a wigDisapprove I can make a upart, but I don't understand how to make a full wig. Maybe because I have no clue what to do with a closureCry
Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duchess of Cali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:03am
Chinese Yaki or Wags Raw Natural Straight for my next install???? Decisions, decisions...Confused
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I need to learn how to make a wigDisapprove I can make a upart, but I don't understand how to make a full wig. Maybe because I have no clue what to do with a closureCry

Go on youtube,there is ton of tutorial on how to make a wig with a lace closure
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

It's actually not hard at all. I watched a couple of YouTube vids about making a full wig with a closure.   One vid was complicated and all honesty, didn't make sense to me. The way I did mine was after I finished sewing one bundle, I sew down the closure using t-pins and 2 needles sewing down the opposite sides. After I finish sewing the rest of the bundle, I actually sew a track right next to the closure where there is extra lace/pu strip so the closure isn't removable and cut the underside to remove the extra cap material. I use a japanese mesh swim cap since it's more durable and doesn't stretch as much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20732074207520762077 2190>