BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21712172217321742175 2211>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by miamiu27 miamiu27 wrote:

I agree with Coconess this weave section use to be the bomb. I have been contemplating a contest, I have a few goodies to give but I know it won't make it past the first page.

I miss those days. I come on here all the time and all I see is bickering.

If an install was janky we let them know but we also provided them with information as to how to fix it. We don't do that anymore. Plus if we do say it is janky the OP goes off, I mean we trying to help you out. Your the one walking around looking a dayum fool. SMDH

I agree...They don't like looking a mess....don't like to be TOLD they looking a mess...and don't like being told what to do to STOP looking a mess...people just too sensitive nowadays...They act like it's "old school" to let somebody know the truth...If my stuff looking tore up from the floor up...please share
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

LOL PGrace I feel you. I am going to be honest, I mean my installs have came a long way. I know back in the day they were questionable but I did listen and learn a lot on here.

In return I would like to do the same, I will give them my honest feedback but I will also give them a few suggestions.

I said something very similar a few weeks ago.

But now members don't want your opinion, they don't mind walking around with a eff'd up weave as long as they have that 28" Virgin Brazilian Peruvian Arabian Body wave installed.Ermm

I barely post anything serious on here anymore, I just lol and KIM.

Which sucks because there are still people out there (like myself) that loves advice and suggestions and want to listen and learn but you have people that lash out simply because they cannot read between the lines...shoot I'd rather get opinions or even laughed at b/c of my messed up weave online than to get laughed at by "Quaneesha an nem" down the street because I was too prideful and could not take constructive criticism when help was offered....smh yall KNOW "Quaneesha an nem" aint offering no pointers.....
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:29pm
@kingsqueen810 I am still going to offer advice. I appreciate the people that did it for me and in return I will share what I know. I am not an expert believe me but I do all my own styling (wigs,weave,color, and cut). If it is f-up then it is on me.

I am here for you chica. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:39pm

@kingsqueen810 I am still going to offer advice. I appreciate the people that did it for me and in return I will share what I know. I am not an expert believe me but I do all my own styling (wigs,weave,color, and cut). If it is f-up then it is on me.

I am here for you chica. :-)

97.4% of the time I get the BEST advice from the "non-experts" so I truly appreciate it girl!
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:23pm
hopped in a cab the other day on my way home from the gym and the driver was chinese, but as  we were chatting he told me he was from Russia and had the Slavic accent and  everything.... it took the strength of God himself to keep me from asking him about some hair.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 4:30pm
My cousin is going to India for work and all I could think about is if she could bring some hair back, Cry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

hopped in a cab the other day on my way home from the gym and the driver was chinese, but as  we were chatting he told me he was from Russia and had the Slavic accent and  everything.... it took the strength of God himself to keep me from asking him about some hair.

I have to fight that same urge all the time...Matter of fact EVERY foreign person I see, the word "vendor" instantly pops in my head..
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:40am
She's bougie virgin hair??? Confused

iCan't with these names...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:41am
I am going to buy me some spring hair...definitely not from none of these hurry come up booths.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

I have to fight that same urge all the time...Matter of fact EVERY foreign person I see, the word "vendor" instantly pops in my head..

so its not just me..lolololol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style