Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21502151215221532154 2190>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

It doesn't appear to be coarse enough

What type of hair is it?
coarse yaki is what it's supposed to be
I't doesn't feel coarse enough 
Sponsored Links

Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:17pm
Received my Cambodian raw wavy hair...
It's super coarse and a bit frizzy, still gorgeous. I don't know if I can manage that kind of hair...
Plus I forgot to tell the vendor to send hair that was not too dark, so I received jet black bundles Pig 

I tried to lift the hair today to a color 2/3...The BSS guy convinced me into trying a bleaching kit instead of regular powder and  cream developper...
The kit wasn't even enough for 1 whole bundle...The pieces I put bleach on turned like a brownish red Cry ?! (maybe the hair donor dyed her hair jet black before selling it ??)

...Tomorrow I'll go get an ash or golden blonde hair dye box to lift the rest of the hair and the other bundle...

PS : Ash blonde or golden blonde ? I really don't know waht to get Stern Smile

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 10 2014 at 2:20pm
french_vanilla1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote french_vanilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:30pm
Hmm if its already lifting red then I would get the ash blonde and cancel that ish right out. Unless you want a really warm blonde??
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

Received my Cambodian raw wavy hair...
It's super coarse and a bit frizzy, still gorgeous. I don't know if I can manage that kind of hair...
Plus I forgot to tell the vendor to send hair that was not too dark, so I received jet black bundles Pig 

I tried to lift the hair today to a color 2/3...The BSS guy convinced me into trying a bleaching kit instead of regular powder and  cream developper...
The kit wasn't even enough for 1 whole bundle...The pieces I put bleach on turned like a brownish red Cry ?! (maybe the hair donor dyed her hair jet black before selling it ??)

...Tomorrow I'll go get an ash or golden blonde hair dye box to lift the rest of the hair and the other bundle...

PS : Ash blonde or golden blonde ? I really don't know waht to get Stern Smile

you probably didnt leave the bleach enough of the hair for it to lighter ( it goes buy stages: reddish,orangy then blonde).Wash the bundles and if the water is clear the hair as not been colored)
Dont forget to post pics!!!!
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 3:03pm
When I washed it out the water was clear, so I guess it's actually unprocessed !

I think if I indeed get the ash blonde, maybe it'll counteract the red in it ?
The thing is, I just want a brown (not too warm tho), without reddish tones, not a blonde Pig ...True I didn't leave it on too long, but that's because I only wanted to lift the hair a tad bit ! 

Don't worry I'll make a thread once it's on my head Cool

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 10 2014 at 4:20pm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 3:25pm
I want to start a poll on here to get some opinions on hair lengths but I don't want people jumping on my because it's business related. LOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:04am
some people....SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPinch

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jan 13 2014 at 8:34am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:16am
in other news...looking for a Spring Hair color. Might try the Paul Mitchell line
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:45am
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I want to start a poll on here to get some opinions on hair lengths but I don't want people jumping on my because it's business related. LOL

Me no like hair shorter than 16", hope that helps. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

in other news...looking for a Spring Hair color. Might try the Paul Mitchell line

What color you thinking? I was all kinds of wrong at the grocery store at Midnight with my Tamar replica wig on picture dark roots #613 blonde, with sparkly Ugg boots on and a subtle lipgloss in the shade of Explicit by Mac. TongueWink 

To complete this look I topped it off with a You aint bout that life hoodie by the classy lady Evelyn Lozada. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 13 2014 at 8:49am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System