Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14391440144114421443 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:48pm
the fooliest of fools!
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:52pm
-________-

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:55pm
The 5 is janae's username is her age when she first joined bhm

jr.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

-________-

jr.

you know i i got nothin but Heart for you you light skinned fool
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I hate my roommate. I hate her so much. So fuccing much.

She is the one who never cleans sh*t. I've cleaned the toilet 3 times in a row. She never cleans the shower, and Im the one that cleans the sink once a week. She's hella stupid, lazy as fucc, and a bitch on top of that. I hate being in the same fuccing building as her never mind the same apartment.

Im shaking with anger right now

I know im forever late but guuurrrrlllll i know the feeling. last year mys suite mates were so damn dirty, had the bathroom looking/smelling like a damn septic tank. i lived in a dorm so i was able to complain to the bulding coordinator but i understand it must be 100X more frustrating in an apartment...you kind of have to trust folk to do the "adult" thing...and that dont always happen Sleepy
How do your other roommates feel about her?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:10pm
middle (or comparatively speaking, old) black men are so fcking disgusting.
So i had to run a few errands this morning and i was dressed extremely casual (over-sized hoodie/sweats/boots/bummy hat/no make up etc)
I walked past a building where two men were unloading a truck, i quickly say excuse me to one of the men who was in my walking path. he looks up and apologizes and starts laying on the creepy
"Well how you doin precious?" and then the other guy says "mmm, mmm, hi there young lady" I brush past without an answer and i heard one of them say "man i'd wife that" and the other goes, "yeah you know how i like 'em"
My face was like DeadConfusedStern SmileErmm
These guys had to have been in their late forties to mid fifties.
nasty arses
i made sure i walked on the opposite side of the street when i came back Sleepy
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:12pm
Just watched the trailer for Superman. Not impressed. I'm just not interested in superhero crap anymore, ever since they stopped making xmen movies.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Just watched the trailer for Superman. Not impressed. I'm just not interested in superhero crap anymore, ever since they stopped making xmen movies.

ikr! I was so upset, they had me fooled at the end of X3 Cry I had hope!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

middle (or comparatively speaking, old) black men are so fcking disgusting.
So i had to run a few errands this morning and i was dressed extremely casual (over-sized hoodie/sweats/boots/bummy hat/no make up etc)
I walked past a building where two men were unloading a truck, i quickly say excuse me to one of the men who was in my walking path. he looks up and apologizes and starts laying on the creepy
"Well how you doin precious?" and then the other guy says "mmm, mmm, hi there young lady" I brush past without an answer and i heard one of them say "man i'd wife that" and the other goes, "yeah you know how i like 'em"
My face was like DeadConfusedStern SmileErmm
These guys had to have been in their late forties to mid fifties.
nasty arses
i made sure i walked on the opposite side of the street when i came back Sleepy

Middle age men period are nasty not just the black men.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:23pm
My birthday is in less than two months and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. My birthday's on a Sunday anyway so I'll probably just have dinner and call it a day or something. By that time I'll probably be too miserable to do much of anything anyway.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14391440144114421443 3140>
  Share Topic