Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14501451145214531454 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:20pm
Yeah but I wasn't a fan of it. Too chocolately
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:22pm
GASP! try throwing some chocolate chips in peanut butter and microwave for like 15 seconds until its milk chocolate colored. Take 2 of those and call me in the morning.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:23pm
. I'm not a fan of a lot of peanut butter either.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:24pm
You know what I do love? Caramel dip. With apples

I want that right now
prettiimamii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettiimamii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:27pm
So the guy i had a crush on since the beginning of the semester finally noticed me & wants to hang out 2mor 

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO SCREAM AND THROW UP FROM EXCITEMENT, I SWEAR I HAVENT FELT THIS WAY IN SUCH A LONG TIME 

HE IS SO PERFECT AND OH0E3HV0FIEHW0H0REDSHI0P

but imma play it cool tho Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:32pm
I'm bored with my lifeeee

First step to happiness is getting a car. Y'all think it would make sense to apply for a car loan before or after I find a car? I'm thinking before but my brother says after.

He's also my co signer and lives a few states away so it'd take awhile for everything to process anyway
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

You know what I do love? Caramel dip. With apples

I want that right now

I was worried about you for a minute, but you redeemed yourself Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:48pm
I'm stuck on the phone with a super needy ridiculous friend. every day this week. I can't. i just can't . get some confidence and call me in the morning. ik that sounds horrible i just needed to get it out. 

yt girls. i SWEAR
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:49pm
im a really good friend but sometimes i just can't listen. i can't repeat the same thing over 50 times, have you not listen, and then have to keep listening to the same thing. make some choices or make another phone call. 

that was mean.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 6:49pm
dammit i forgot about this assignment that i have to do. I need to leave in like 30ish minutes.. 

then depending on how quickly i finish these stupid quizzes, i may have like 15 minutes more to study before this final tonight. 

if i dont do really really well im gonna end up with a friggin B. I cant stand when im really close.. i rather have an 81% than an 89% 

Right now i have an 88.. yet, i waited to study until like 2 hours ago. i spent the majority of the day studying for tomorrows final when im doing better in that class.. 
ass backwards  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System