BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12521253125412551256 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:28pm

stopped searching for a job with purpose

now I just want to get paid
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:33pm
yay. i got an A on that test from wednesday. Its odd though cus online it says i got 94.5 out of 103.. that sounds like barely an A. I hate how it only made my grade go up 2%. im at an 89% overall... 

if i do great on this assignment due today and stop BSing, it should go up to an A. Then i gotta do great on the final.. 
i am nervous though cus there is some homework that i didnt do in the beginning of the semester that i dont think she has factored in yet.. that will probably really hurt me. 
we'll see... i need some force out there to give my memory a lot of help so i can hurry up and finish this assignment.  
After im done with this ill feel like i can breathe for a second.. just a few homework assignments for another class.. then its straight final exam study time 
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:38pm
not sure how to make my schedule for school..

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:38pm
My presentation went so well. I was pissed at first because my friend didn't do her part and was rushing at the last minute. We are just different type of workers and my grade was on the line. But it ended up working well. Our prof actually asked us if she could keep our presentation to show to her other classes. Yay!!!

Not doing anything else all day.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:42pm
He is stupid, and I am stupid for liking him.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:51pm
Men need to make up their mind. Are you gonna slut-shame women or are you gonna expect sex.

How are you gonna tweet about how women are hoes and how "a female" is degraded if they have more than 3 partners... And then tweet that women shouldn't complain about men wanting sex because "they are sexual creatures" and if you don't have sex with them you are gonna be lonely.

Seriously GTFOH.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:53pm
i hate people who don't celebrate the holidays.
go away. 
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:55pm
Going to work blah :(
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Men need to make up their mind. Are you gonna slut-shame women or are you gonna expect sex.

How are you gonna tweet about how women are hoes and how "a female" is degraded if they have more than 3 partners... And then tweet that women shouldn't complain about men wanting sex because "they are sexual creatures" and if you don't have sex with them you are gonna be lonely.

Seriously GTFOH.

FKN RIGHTTTT.

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:59pm
PRAISE HIM! 🙏🙏🙏🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

jr
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures