BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12471248124912501251 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:48am
Got quite a bit accomplished with reorganizing so far. About to eat breakfast right quick then get back to it before I lose motivation
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:58am
i need some new friends
or friends period, evrybdy changed
i dnt want nothing to do with em..

Edited by missunfoolish - Dec 07 2012 at 8:59am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:00am
I need new friends too. The ones I got either changed, or too busy fcking eachother to hang out anymore

I want some adventurous friends though. Id like to so skiing and snowboarding and do random activities other than partying

I need to join an art club or something and meet some people like me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:05am
Now that I think of it, its one of their birthdays this weekend. I should text his girlfriend to see what they have planned. They were there for me on my bday so ill be there for him too

I havent even been out since my birthday weekend which was a good 5 weeks ago  Shocked
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I need new friends too. The ones I got either changed, or too busy fcking eachother to hang out anymore

I want some adventurous friends though. Id like to so skiing and snowboarding and do random activities other than partying

I need to join an art club or something and meet some people like me

Skiing sounds so fun. I feel you though. Seems like all my friends want to do is go clubbing and I ain't no big club person plus it seems like all my friends are the type that get drunk and start sh*t with people when we go out. I ain't got time for that I can drink in the comfort of my own home where I ain't gotta worry about drama. I would rather do stuff like spontaneously decide to take a road trip to some random place just for the hell of it or something.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:11am
wow i feel yall

i srsly havent been out in yrs Cry
so guess i changed to

i didnt ask for it :(

but id like to do something new too

i have a feeling when i start school in jan, itll be like my senior yr in hs, not wanting to be there & be all to myself

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:25am
So I came across the youtube channel of someone I used to watch when I first got into youtube. Now it has me trying to remember this one lady's youtube name that used to do comedy videos. Funny, when I first started watching videos on youtube I was mostly into comedy videos. Now I mostly watch beauty and hair stuff.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:37am
The girl I usually chill with, has a boyfriend and is smangin our guy friend on the side so when we go out both of them are usually there too. So there's always drama or some bullsht or someone gettin jealous

She can do whatever she wants but when its always affecting my mood or ruining my nights it gets annoying. We use to party and go on roadtrips all the time
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:41am
If I actually had the patience to deal with one of my friends our little group would've been went on a roadtrip. We were supposed to go on a road trip to Mexico over the summer but I decided against it because all of the sh*t going on there and her ass is one of those types who acts crazy just for the sake of and likes to do sh*t like roll the window down at a stop sign and start talking to a random person.

I ain't got time for that sh*t because she'll be done got us killed talking to the wrong person since she will talk to any and everyone that looks interesting. I need a friend who knows how to act when we go certain places instead of wanting to act like wild 24/7.

Edited by niecy - Dec 07 2012 at 9:43am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:49am

friends are overrated unless they are loyal childhood friends
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style