Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12361237123812391240 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:08am
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Stern Smile Why must I always get harassed by old ass men?! So I went to the bank earlier and this old white man was parked beside me. When I got out the car his slick ass acted like he was goin' to his passenger side and bumped into me then mumbled something under his breath as I pushed past him. His old ass sat in the parking lot until I came out the bank then proceeds to roll down his window as I was getting in my car and says "Not to sound so straight forward or anything but I'll pay ya $5 if you let me touch one of your boobs just one good time." (-_-)

Nasty bastard. I ain't no prostitute.
LOL

lol, Dead i was just thinking, why do old white men always want  young black women. i have been approached too, now when i see them looking, i put on the don't approach me look.

lol If I wasn't in my own world all the time I'd give them a look. I swear this is always happening to me though.

And shut up Mixer that sh*t ain't funny. It's rather creepy actually and when stuff like this happens it makes me feel uncomfortable as hell.
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:11am
lord knows i wanna keep you 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:38am
Gonna start on my box braids either Saturday or Sunday. Last time it took me a week so this time I'm trying to get it down to two days.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:25am
It's not healthy how I react to emotional situations so I decided to just walk away from this.
I get too heated .
I know the root of my problems with men but that doesn't give me a license to just get angry and violent.

Not healthy, so I'm walking away.

And with that. bed
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:23am
morning. :)

Im tired. 

Im supposed to go with my friend to buy this stuff. But I have a class. I really can't miss. And she didn't return my text.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:30am
Finally getting around to cleaning my room and, while in the process, rearranging the set up as well as getting rid of some things. Let's see how long this takes me to finish.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:33am

Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Stern Smile Why must I always get harassed by old ass men?! So I went to the bank earlier and this old white man was parked beside me. When I got out the car his slick ass acted like he was goin' to his passenger side and bumped into me then mumbled something under his breath as I pushed past him. His old ass sat in the parking lot until I came out the bank then proceeds to roll down his window as I was getting in my car and says "Not to sound so straight forward or anything but I'll pay ya $5 if you let me touch one of your boobs just one good time." (-_-)

Nasty bastard. I ain't no prostitute.
LOL

lol, Dead i was just thinking, why do old white men always want  young black women. i have been approached too, now when i see them looking, i put on the don't approach me look.

lol If I wasn't in my own world all the time I'd give them a look. I swear this is always happening to me though.

And shut up Mixer that sh*t ain't funny. It's rather creepy actually and when stuff like this happens it makes me feel uncomfortable as hell.
You should have tased him.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:11am
let it be beautifulllll.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:46am
I dont wanna get out of bed   

This girl better feel better today cause i am not staying until nine for her ass
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 8:46am
I'm in another realm

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon