BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12101211121212131214 3140>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:11am
this isnt about having balls its about them having the decency in your own home to respect you. 

Just go be like, "aye i have to be up in a few hours can yall stop yelling?" 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:14am
I can't for the life of me think of any foods of substance to add to my grocery list for tomorrow. Everything I think of is junk food related. HELP!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:14am
you cant tell yourself that you dont have balls. Tell yourself that you wont be all ran over, you dont deserve it and you wont accept it. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:19am
Conro you could say it as nice as possible if you want. Rather than asking them to leave or stop partying, what about saying, with a smile on your face, "hey guys, I'm getting up in 5 hours and everytime someone yells 'wake up', i wake up (fake laugh).. so could you please please (smile) stop yelling (empathetic eye squint, eyebrow furrow and head cock).. sorry.. but I didnt get much sleep last night"

I mean, this isn't ideal, but I do think it's non-offensive and nice.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:22am
i haven't heard any commercials on pandora... 
its a miracle. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:30am
you guys don't understand. Thanks for the help though.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Dec 06 2012 at 12:30am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:32am
I couldn't live like that.
I don't know how you do it CR
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:32am
i have a friend like you CR. 
you need an overly rude friend to talk about scenarios in which you do bad things to these girls. 
at least you'd get a laugh out of it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:34am
she put up with this kind of BS last semester too.. 

i wish i could be her friend. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 12:35am
No, I do get it. It's a really uncomfortable situation for you. Im just trying to see if there is something  you can do that will be the least anxiety-provoking method but still make you feel empowered

regardless, I know you feel uncomfortable saying anything at all.. and in this situation especially, I see how it could be hard cause theyre having fun, you might think theyre gonna talk about you behind your back, youre gonna be known as the buzzkill , or whatever else reasons

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12101211121212131214 3140>
  Share Topic