BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12171218121912201221 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im not use to being spoiled and not sure i ever will be....Anytime he offers to take care of something and I say I got it ... he says " i know u think u have to be lil miss Independence lady but let me do it" probably said it with more attitude than what was needed but it seriously annoyed me.

That's kinda how I am.
I pushed all his assistance away at the beginning but he says genuinely likes doing it.
Soooooooo...
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i need to make a list man. 
i have so much stuff to do. its never ending. there is ALWAYS something for me to do. 
i havent watched x-factor or the voice or any of my shows in like 2/3 weeks. 

I need to do this too. I keep saying I need to do this and that but I never write down what all I need to get done and end up forgetting.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:22pm
Not so random but:

I seriously want some tiny and super long genie locs or braids. I've been thinking about it for the past few days hardcore. I just get bored to fast with them and it would take me 2 days to finish... not really worth itCry
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:25pm
-___-
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:25pm
I have some in now.
But I did my bigger sized.

I like them but they take forever with the cutting the yarn and all the prep.
But they are easier on my hair than the other synthetic hair
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

That's kinda how I am.
I pushed all his assistance away at the beginning but he says genuinely likes doing it.
Soooooooo...

I let him do it more than I did before but yeah never when he first offers. I've asked him point blank once ..why are u doing this and he was like Confused to be nice? I felt like an ungrateful dbagOuchLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:29pm
its kinda funny.. 
i wont allow myself to turn on the tv until im about to go to sleep cus i feel like i shouldnt watch my shows with all that i have to do... but ill get on bhm. 

i think its cus some of the things i have to do have to do with the computer so i just wander.. 
plus ill be on bhm on my phone half of the time when im at work and then ill feel like i need to come back when i get home to check out the updates on certain threads. 
excuses excuses

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I have some in now.
But I did my bigger sized.

I like them but they take forever with the cutting the yarn and all the prep.
But they are easier on my hair than the other synthetic hair

Exactly........ I didnt even factor in the time for cutting the yarn... but i love the final product. When I did my sisters I was jealous but when it came time to do my own i just went with the poetic justice dookie braids....and that still took me 8-10hrs.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:33pm
do ppl masturbate with long nails? 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:40pm
-____-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12171218121912201221 3235>