BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 972973974975976 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:10pm
James u should get one.. and watch u win on the first time. Theyre called Lotteria

I get em from the machine at Fiesta lol
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:14pm
@ Lotteria

i'll look around and see if they sell them here lol. i never heard of $3 tickets till you mentioned it. maybe you should buy them at the register, if they sell them there. i only bought from the machine one time and was not impressed with the selection of scratch offs. i felt like all the tickets in there are losers.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:21pm
New haven ct, PK...but texans dont sound as country as ur thinking in ur head.

James lol mann but i like to browse. I feel rushed at the counter! Plus fiesta has 3 machines. Its in the hood..so u know they gotta have a lot. Those old men be in there faithfully
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:31pm
i'm surprised Fiesta is still hanging in there. HEB got my city sewed up.

see you have to have a go-to scratch off. go to the register, ask whats been winning lately and that's the scratch off you run with until you see you're not winning often or until they discontinue.

only scratch off i play is montly bonus. i got a drawer full of scratched off monthly bonus tickets in my office.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:32pm
she such a thot
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:43pm
Ohhh Junior was tlkin about that tv show catfish?? I was thinking he had eaten some stale nasty p*ssy at one point in his life...smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 4:59pm
LMAO cami i thought it was something sexual too.

PK yeah Dallas folks talk funny. They dont know how to pronounce the "air" sound.. The hood dudes from Houston tend to sound a certain way..but for the most part, TX isnt like alabama or GA.

James.. if u win tonight, lemme get $100,000. Thanks
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:06pm
this is what my boy does all day? at least it pays well.

jr.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:19pm

never let your current work know you are looking for work ever

never ever do this ever

yall actually give their contact info?

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:30pm
i really need to relax..

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures