Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 936937938939940 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:31pm
Finnaly made it over to platos closet. I wasn't impressed by any of the sweaters or shirts but I got three pairs of jeans pretty much brand new for 8-10 bucks each. And then two long sleeve shirts to wear at work when its cold

I'm happy
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Finnaly made it over to platos closet. I wasn't impressed by any of the sweaters or shirts but I got three pairs of jeans pretty much brand new for 8-10 bucks each. And then two long sleeve shirts to wear at work when its cold

I'm happy

I always say I want to go thrift store shopping to see what I can come across for cheap but I never do.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:36pm
I want to start a controversial thread Evil Smile

but The Voice is about to start and I don't want my attention split Disapprove
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:45pm
It's about to go down in a major way. My cousin girlfriend just threatened to beat my mama up. She is so ghetto. She's mad because my mama called her to come pick up her kids from my grandpa. She literally dropped them off without asking my papa. He is old and can't handle watching children. So he called his daughters to handle the situation for him. She said she wasn't coming to get them so my mama threatened to call the cops. Her reply was that she didn't care. So my mama called. She thought my mama was playing so she singing a different tune. She called my mama back and told her thy when she get over there she be ready. Yall I'm so heated. This chick is in her very early 20's. my mam is in her mid 40's. my cousin need I stop with these ghetto chicks because this is ridiculous   . I not a fighter and I hate confrontation BUT she is about to make me go there. Don't dare mess with my son or my mama....she asking for war. The whole fam about to ride out to my papa house...85N is where I need to be

Rant over...I'm pissed so I know there are a lot of typos
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:49pm
She didn't say 1 word when we were over my papa house on Saturday. She ended up calling someone to get her because she felt uncomfortable. Now that the whole fam isn't around she want to get buck. Well she find learn today. All it takes is 1 phone call for us to ride out. And she picked the baddest aunt out the fam to mess with....my mama. My mama always talks about how far she has come but she is QUICK to snap back to her old ways. We talkin any MY mama....ohhhh she gone learn today
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:50pm
You get into a car accident and the first thing you think to do is post on FB?
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:52pm
This same chick punched my aunt (her boyfriend mama) in the face. She was so lucky that her husband, son and dad was holding her down because she would have died that day. She isn invited to ny family functions or anything. For her to jut drop those kids off was neglect and at this point we need to figure out how to get custody. This is the same chick that I called CPS on (was mentioned in this thread when I needed advice)

Still mad so lots of typos
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

She didn't say 1 word when we were over my papa house on Saturday. She ended up calling someone to get her because she felt uncomfortable. Now that the whole fam isn't around she want to get buck. Well she find learn today. All it takes is 1 phone call for us to ride out. And she picked the baddest aunt out the fam to mess with....my mama. My mama always talks about how far she has come but she is QUICK to snap back to her old ways. We talkin any MY mama....ohhhh she gone learn today

Handle that hoe...#ratchetlife...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:55pm

This same chick punched my aunt (her boyfriend mama) in the face. She was so lucky that her husband, son and dad was holding her down because she would have died that day. She isn invited to ny family functions or anything. For her to jut drop those kids off was neglect and at this point we need to figure out how to get custody. This is the same chick that I called CPS on (was mentioned in this thread when I needed advice)

And your cousin lets her do this type of foolishness? He'd be gettin' cursed out all the time right along with her ass.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:58pm

Shocked Oh my goodness. My family would've beat that a$$ looooooong ago! Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 936937938939940 3235>