BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 914915916917918 3140>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:35pm
lb is def the weirdest bhmer

jr.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:37pm
So I thought about contributing to the Confessions thread... I typed it out and was like... Naw. (did this about 3 times)

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:37pm
I so didn't know pzones from pizza hut didn't have pizza sauce in them. Not that I care it was good as hell even without it.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:38pm
Flow, if you had to guess, what would you say is the biggest reason more black folks aren't into BDSM, and I don't mean just light choking/spanking during sex, but the whole lifestyle

One part of it is obviously that a lot of black ppl don't know what it is but why hasn't it caught on? Is it because there are different expressions of it in the black community (ie "I like an aggressive man that shakes me and keeps me in my place")... or do you think it comes from a deeper place of not wanting to give up anymore power and a fear of that?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:39pm
Aw I missed the bdsm answers.
I assumed y'all were in pms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

lb is def the weirdest bhmer

jr.

LOL I'll take that. I had to scroll up to see which post prompted you saying it.. but I dont know
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I so didn't know pzones from pizza hut didn't have pizza sauce in them. Not that I care it was good as hell even without it.

Dead really? Does it come with a dipping sauce? Stop depriving that baby! Have you been having weird cravings?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:43pm
nvm.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 25 2012 at 2:45pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:49pm
I can't get with bdsm. Even though I have stints of like the guy to being extremely aggressive and dominating. I don't know if I could go full-retard with it.

Edited by nitabug - Nov 25 2012 at 2:55pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:51pm
damn litebrite, you're gonna set me up for another one of my praising non-black men post lol. 
hopefully it doesn't come off that way. 

first off, people that are into BDSM or full D/s lifestyle are really only a small portion of the population. but a big reason why i think i see more white faces is because they are more open to alternative lifestyles. i once had a conversation with a black sub (male) and the main theme of his complaints were that he generally didn't feel accepted. or that when someone refers to BDSM as 'white people sh*t' that it gives you a stigma that your kind isn't welcome in our community. 

for black women, i think its different. you're kind of taught to be the 'woman of the house' and on top of that the label of the whore who is too open minded is set upon you. 

IA with you that power play is a big part of it. and thats hard for a lot of people, but if you can't trust someone from a healthy place it becomes dangerous. and if you sense that you can't trust someone fully like that, you probably will back away from the lifestyle. certainly. 

what's your take on it?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 914915916917918 3140>