Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:25am
I speak different depending on my mood and everything though.. So posting my voice wouldn't be a good representation
Anyways

Off topic.. But one day I want you to like flex your psychology muscles and tell me about myself.. Like what you've gathered about me from my posts.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:28am

Here she is talking

And.. lol... it's easier to do that if you tell me stories and stuff. I mean like you can def gather certain things from certain ppl in their posts (some a lot more than others as I'm sure you know LOL)... but if you know a little more about their lives and what makes them tick.. it helps.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:37am
Stern SmileAngryPinchErmm

I swear I hate livin' in a house full of damn people. Can't have sh*t to myself. How I tell you NOT to mess with my last piece of cake in the fridge and you take your greedy ass and STILL eat it even after eating 3 slices of your own plus 3 slices of my mama's cake? I was craving that piece of cake too and the only other sweet thing in the house I can't even eat because it's my mamas.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:39am
Lol I don't hear an accent with her so maybe I do talk like that

Interesting.. I was thinking that you could come to conclusions and/or like denote things about me just from the things I type around here.. I do that with other posters.
But I think you'd be more accurate
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:45am
Lol, well I def can with some posters who don't even post much about their lives. With you it's a little harder.. I am curious about you though, but you seem kinda guarded so I've avoided asking you questions about certain things. I mean I do have some general ideas of how I picture you in your daily life.. but it could all be so wrong.

I can't really explain what I mean about you in particular.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:46am
BB this is the bat signal! Get your light skinned ass to the sex section. I won't be reposting any time soon.Angry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:46am
It'd be cool to see if BHMers act the way we picture them. Like I wish I could watch a video of their lives to see if I was right. You included, coco

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 25 2012 at 1:47am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:52am
Great day with my family.
Spending an extra day with fam was a good idea though

Can't wait to see my boo next week for a weekend in the mountains.
I miss him. I want to cuddle and screw.
And maybe go somewhere to oblige him lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:23am
i understand LB. 
i just think its fun to analyze and I'm sure you're good at it.. but i get that you can't be certain and its hard online vs. in person where you can actually see movements/gestures. 

i can't wait until i get heavy into psych classes. I used to analyze everything but then i sorta conditioned myself to stop after ppl would always be like (for example), "just because i glanced off to the side before i said that does not mean that i subconsciously believe that my mother didnt want to have me!" 
i will denote things from the slightest things.. I've been doing that for as long as i can remember, not even on purpose 
but I've calmed down and I've lost my touch, but i wanna get back like that.. 

like i love how on house and dr wong from svu can REALLY know/see things from the slightest things.. 
its so fascinating. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:24am
oh and you can ask me anything LB. I'm very open. 

i may pm you an answer though just cus its bhm... my life will pop back up during an argument, for sure. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 907908909910911 3235>