Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 871872873874875 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:33pm
Sang, you better burn your own too. I told you, we know your secret. Until we see you in some plaits (scalp included), we don't believe the lies. 
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:49pm
Finally figured out my display for tommorow.

About to pack everything up for the morning. Wish me luck...I'm leaving with ten wreaths I hope to come home with none.

These ones I just made came out really pretty though . I wish my camera would pick up on the colors better. I don't even have any charged batteries for my good camera

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 24 2012 at 5:50pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:52pm
Yesterday, I called my brothers because I forgot to call them on Thanksgiving because I was too busy having a good time. I call my 2nd youngest brother first and he talks about how it's ok that I forget and he says he's off break in a few minutes and will have to go back to work. Then out of nowhere he says his girlfriend is pregnant and I'll be an uncle.Shocked I snap straight back into goofy mode and the first thing I say is "I'm not watching any of your kids."LOL I'm not sure he heard me but I joke with him all the time so whatever.

I never thought I'd be an uncle. It just felt like something that would never happen. My mind is still racing. Such good news.Big smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:57pm
Congrats mixer.
I've always wanted to be an aunt.. I would love and spoil them like they were my own..
But it will never happen
Jealous
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:58pm
Tonight's gonna be a good night.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:59pm
You're getting some head babyD?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Congrats mixer.
I've always wanted to be an aunt.. I would love and spoil them like they were my own..
But it will never happen
Jealous
Thanks coco.LOLBig smileAll of this has made me feel more positive.

Care to tell me why you can't be an aunt?

Big smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:08pm
I'm basically an only child. I don't talk to my brother and even if I suddenly wanted to be around him for my niece/nephew, I'd have his/her other aunt (whom my bro is crazy close to, they have eachother tatted) to compete with.. Among others.. That will also be the first grandkid on both the mom and dad (my bro) side..
That's too much.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

You're getting some head babyD?

Um....negative LOL

I'm going to relax, do my spa night, and get some school work done.

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:14pm
I feel ya.

In other news, my brother being a father (got to get used to saying that) will be the second grandkid to have a child out of my of brothers and 1st cousins. The only one with kids now is my cousin that's my age. Well her ass has been teasing me about being a few months older since we were kids but yeah, we're the same age.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 871872873874875 3235>