Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 857858859860861 3235>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:01pm
silver plated is what you stay away from. That will will never come back to life once its faded
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:06pm
and with that, i have plans. yay 

time to get cute 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:17pm
I think I'll go to my cousin's kickball game on Sunday just to get out the house. Kind of don't want to look stupid going by myself but oh well.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Today is 10 years with the man.  Dang.  Time flies.

Happy Anniversary! Smile

10 years is a blessing.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:56pm
Hey AA. !!

Thanks HB. Imma send u a link. Lemme know if u like it. Can I wear sterling silver everyday without taking It off ? Its a ring from zales
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Does sterling silver tarnish. ? I like this ring at zales but its sterling silver
Yes they do after a while. It turns black. But you can always get it polished a fixed.
People used to complain about it all the time when I worked in fine jewelry. 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 23 2012 at 10:06pm
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:03pm
*Cramps*
Seriously, the worse pain I've ever felt, I feel every month. No pain has beaten it yet.

*pops another pill*
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:04pm
My aunt says that she's trying to do a trip to the inauguration and it's $400 for the whole trip including the hotel, bus, and all that good stuff. I'm contemplating if I want to spend the money on going. It'd be worth it to have a mini vacation but at the same time do I want to really spend the money...
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:12pm
Go for it
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

My aunt says that she's trying to do a trip to the inauguration and it's $400 for the whole trip including the hotel, bus, and all that good stuff. I'm contemplating if I want to spend the money on going. It'd be worth it to have a mini vacation but at the same time do I want to really spend the money...

That inauguration will be a rare moment in history few get to experience. Go for it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 857858859860861 3235>
  Share Topic