Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 819820821822823 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:47am
Weird..all u need is hot sauce on those chips

Or tuna if you're dipping
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Weird..all u need is hot sauce on those chips

Or tuna if you're dipping

Thats how my mom eats them
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:50am
Yeah I don't like to eat them without it

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:51am
I never had em with hot sauce, but you might as well give the koolaid a try, GK. Now, if youre eating pringles, idk how it will be. It works well when you shake them in the bag. Do it when  you have 1/4 the bag left in case you hate it lol
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:54am
I guess I'll go ahead and cook all that fatty food Thurs. 

Just gotta make sure Im working out everyday
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:58am
Uh I dunno yet
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:58am
found this while trolling CLLOL

"
If you are a single woman and you are reading these ads in hopes of finding the right man and it isn't working out for you, well, I know the feeling. I haven't met anyone either. I would be happy to meet the right woman for me and marry her and live happily everafter. If you are not finding what you want, then I would like to propose that we at least do something good for each other. If I was lucky enough to meet that nice woman with some children who was looking for a nice man, I would be all set.

If that woman happened to have little or no money from a job and was stuck living on social security money or something like that, then she would sure be happy to meet a man like me who had a job and income. Together we could work things out, but alone, we are left missing out on things.

You may not be the perfect woman of my dreams and I may not be the perfect man of your dreams, but there are some parts of us that just might fit together so we could do something good for each other. Every year I see married couples with kids getting huge tax refunds. I know how they do it and I would be the right guy for the right woman with two or three children so we could both get a big refund check.

We may not end up being the perfect couple, but we could do something very helpful and good for each other by getting married. I know it would help me out a lot. I have some student loans to pay off, and you probably have bills to pay too
. I'm very easy to get along with and very agreeable. I'm not saying we would get married forever, but if neither of us is finding what works for us then at least we could do something good for each other in the meantime. I hope you are a single woman with children, and if you are, I hope you will take interest in doing something good for each other."
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:02am
Lmao wtf
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:26am
Mhm..sure will
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:07am
i just watched the bands a make her dance video for the first time. Im surprised at the basic white girls they had in there.. like front and center. 
1 of them (the one rolling around in the brazzers tank) was alright.. but that one sitting on the couch right next to them.. wtf. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 21 2012 at 2:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 819820821822823 3140>