Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 813814815816817 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:36pm
Arrived at my parents house and seen police everywhere. Someone was shot and they have no suspects. I can't believe how much my childhood neighborhood has changed. I know my parents regret deciding to stay here...at least the house is paid off.
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

do you guys lose weight from these extreme diets?
why not just use methods that actually work?

Yep

And most of the time all that weight you lose comes right back when you go back to eating regular

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:44pm
And what methods would yall suggest that "actually work"? Healthy diet and exercise? I'll gain weight on a 1200 calorie diet

But yeah the extremes work, and just like with any lifestyle change, if you turn to habits of the opposite extreme, yes you will gain it back. Yall should join us on a fun diet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:46pm
Sang, you better not plan to sleep anytime soon!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:47pm
creepay
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:49pm
you gain weight on a 1200 calorie diet because you're not eating enough. so its store store store. 
if you do strength and cardio on an average diet, you will probably lose weight. 
and then gradually go down from 2000 to 1900 and so on and so on. 

i can see how its fun though. 
i was going to joke, and say what actually works is a finger down your throat, but y'all a bit too sensitive lol. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:55pm
Lol flowing, I'm no where near sensitive.. I always joke IRL about bulimia.. but I try not to on BHM too much cause I think I'll get banned for triggering someone LOL

But naw I know what you're saying about the calories (starvation mode etc).. but I used 1200 as a basic example. I've tried the recommended amount for my weight plus exercise etc, and then I've cut them down and still had problems. I was born with a slow metabolism (not caused by the diets, but I know they havent helped speed it up at all! lol)... and NOW with my recent weight gain, I'm gonna get my thyroid checked soon cause there was no reason for it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:58pm
Well extreme dieting helped me lose weight and  keep most of it off for 5 years, so they can work. PK, join the party. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:59pm
Not telling!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:00pm
Lol. I'm not on a diet.
I just ate some damn fried foods.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon