Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:25pm
Sigh
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:31pm
Skim milk is useless.

Never again.
2% only
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:57pm
thick italian chicks season has returned

jr.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:00pm
damnnnnnn

they grilled me. They looked at my business plan and basically tore it apart. There were some questions I answered very well. I said, like too much, but spoke pretty clearly and gave a lot of eye contact although they were trying to intimidate me. They aksed questions, critiqued, criticized. But that's just the nature of starting a business, angel investors have to do that. Surprisingly I handled it well (Im a big baby sometimes when it comes to criticism). It was a good expereince, Im just not sure If I did well enough or not.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:01pm
LOL @ all the news trucks outside filming. WELCOME TO THE B1G MARYLAND!!!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:09pm
=/ So the job I was supposed to start last week but couldn't because they waited until the damn day before I was supposed to start to tell me I couldn't use Windows 8 just called me out of the blue asking me was I still going to be participating in the training class tomorrow. Um NO?! Not after I've missed a whole week of training and ya'll never even emailed me back when I emailed ya'll about my issue. If ya'll would've answered my damn email back I could've BEEN sent my laptop back to amazon to get my money back and get a laptop with a lower version of Windows but ya'll didn't.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

damnnnnnn

they grilled me. They looked at my business plan and basically tore it apart. There were some questions I answered very well. I said, like too much, but spoke pretty clearly and gave a lot of eye contact although they were trying to intimidate me. They aksed questions, critiqued, criticized. But that's just the nature of starting a business, angel investors have to do that. Surprisingly I handled it well (Im a big baby sometimes when it comes to criticism). It was a good expereince, Im just not sure If I did well enough or not.

Is this for a non profit?
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:27pm

I know what I want...

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:27pm
DC urban brands kept me broke half my hs career. t-shirts were costing me $50 a piece

im glad the trend ended and we moved on. SMH @ the group think DC youth has

jr.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:29pm
IDK what I want to eat. I'm stuck between subway, chic-fil-a, or Chinese food.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 3140>
  Share Topic