BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 737738739740741 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Hmm I dunno who my mom looks like
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Its hard for me to stop attitude all of the sudden though, but I'll try.

Even if you're still bothered inside about it, I think you could stop the actual presentation of the attitudey stuff. Lol.. especially if you agree he meant no harm, and agree you've done enough with the attitude now.

What are some things that you guys do that usually puts you in a great mood? (ok sex I know for you lol).

giiiiiirrrrrlllll lol. That man just knows this bawdy LOL

I like paintball and watching sports with him.
A whole bunch of things actually. But he works this weekend so we will watch Football when he gets off and facetime. 

He'll have to apologize again though. Ill drop it when i see extra contrition. I need to be buttered up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Cosign@teaching lessons
I do that a lot. With everyone.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

How big are her breastesess and booty? And yes, I was correcting you

jr.

LOL  Censored you.... and hmm just a girl who you probably wouldnt even care to date. Not ugly, but not nothing even cute really. Just there.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:06pm
So you got a sexy grandma, too!?

jr.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Cosign@teaching lessons
I do that a lot. With everyone.

thats why you my boo. you be knowing coco. Clap
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:08pm
Ive had my eye on a couple boots too...
Damn that was dumb last weekend.
He wanted to take me shopping but I just had a full on attitude and refused to go.
WTF lol

Coco you have an attitude with friends?
Seriously ?
Eww

Edited by jonesable - Nov 17 2012 at 1:09pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:08pm

LOL  Censored you.... and hmm just a girl who you probably wouldnt even care to date. Not ugly, but not nothing even cute really. Just there.

Aye, relax. I see you turning red from here

But nah. I wouldn't be innarested. I'm not in to screwing or being licked by anything

jr.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Jones, what an SG3? LOL

Flowing, well I think it depends on the reason for an attitude. If you naturally just always have an attitude for no/little reason, then mood stabilizing meds and therapy might be something to look into lol (seriously though)... But in a situational thing like Jones, its good to just realize WHY you have an attitude (ex, you're embarrassed about something someone said to you.. or you think maintaining your attitude for awhile will prevent them from doing something again... or you misunderstood someone's intentions, etc)

well, i try to teach them a lesson. but its just being mean because they deserve it. 
like how does someone be mad, or upset and still be nice/lovey with someone. 

i can't do that. 

But so then, how far do you let it go? Until they hate you or want to stop being around you? I agree it's fine to have an attitude when the person has done something to you, but if it wasn't malicious.. there is no need to continue on being like that for  a long period of time. It may teach them a lesson but after so many times, it might make them feel like they have to walk on egg-shells around you

This will eventually lead to them not wanting to be around you. But if you have good reason to be mean.. then by all means.. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Ive had my eye on a couple boots too...

girl me too  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com