BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 666667668669670 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:11am
Online Shopping is my new vice.
I'm usually impatient and hate waiting for days to get something I want, but to come home and find new clothes waiting for me makes me soooo happy.
Going to the mall to walk around for hours is starting to seem like a hassle (it used to give me joy).
I have to get this under control.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:57am
Two nights ago I had a dream about flirting with some cute freckled faced asian lady that was a few years older than me. Apparently she was the friend of either some non-existent cousin or female friend of me. I just felt like she was the friend of someone I knew throughout that part of the dream for some reason. And then I had a dream where I was flirting with someone else (black this time) in some large setting. I think it was supposed to be in a huge school or something. My dreams are weird like that. For some reason she was having a big family getting together there and she had a ton of brothers and at one point I said, "Thank ya'll for not kicking my ass." LOLThat's supposed to me being glad they didn't mind me being all mushy with their sister.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sLeepy x0x sLeepy x0x wrote:

I'm growing up...

Ermm
Yeah, I know, it sucks.

That reminds me of a random thought.. As a kid, I thought EVERYBODY was black.

Apu from Simpsons. BLACK.
Sagat from Street Fighter 2. BLACK.
Dhalsim. BLACK.
I thought Patti Mayonaisse was black and gave Doug extra points for having EXTREME Jungle Fever.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:40am
i have an essay to write, but i would rather shop. i hope i get this job. my first bonus check would come around my birthday and the second would come right after i get back from vegas. smh. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:41am
Just finished my twenty five page essay.

Damn you.
Emailing it then I'm effing done.

That ish took alot outta me lol
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

As posted by GGmini23
Mixer would say that if he ever ventured upstairs to get a little air and sunlight. I bet his right hand is forever in jackoff mode. Like a damn claw

never gets old
You spelled her name wrong.Angry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:23pm
i think im starting to get those enlarged pores.. 

that is like my worst fear. my friend and i used to always comment on those ppl who look like they have huge holes in their faces.. thats what it looks like. 
if it gets worse i will start wearing foundation. i cant walk around looking like that. and i dont think its reversible once they get big. 

please, dont let that happen to me. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:26pm
eww

jr.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:28pm
I know they are gonna ask me how I handle bad children. I should say, beat themStern Smile.

Lol. Im working wit generally underprivileged kids so I have no idea how Im gonna handle that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:28pm
i knooooow Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 666667668669670 3235>