Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659660 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:14pm
Yeah they are Johnny cakes.

I'm gonna help my mama cook this year.
I'm usually hiding
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:17pm
Lol... what do you cook?

Word on the street is, my mama isn't cooking this year.. talking about she doesnt feel like it and we can go out to eat. Ermm. I forgot to ask her if this is true, but if so.. I was considering not going out there. My little sister said she would cook... but she probably cant cook. I've never eaten anything she's made except boxed macaroni

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:18pm
Maybe that's why my grandma makes those.
My grandpa's name was Johnny.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:19pm
this is my second year cooking thanksgiving. i'm a better cook than i was last year. my baked mac & cheese is almost perfect. love my greens. i'm making cornish hen instead of turkey, but i need to find a good recipe. i need to figure out one dessert to make too. i thinking about making candies yams, so i probably won't make a sweet potato pie. maybe i'll make some type of bundt cake instead.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:19pm
I need to call and charge her up tomorrow. I don't get it. She cooks every year. I wonder if this has to do with the problems in the house with my little sister's bf and her, and recent events. IDK

Who says weeks in advance that they dont feel like cooking? wtf
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:23pm
Lol, my friend just sent me a pic of Ms. Obama in that flag dress talking about "that hoe ratchet" Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:26pm
*sigh* there's some reallllly loud music (future) coming from someone's car outside. It's vibrating my apartment., and I want to look out the window... not to see who's got their 15's up that loud at 10:30PM.. but to see if he's cute. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:27pm
Rooting for someone in the Duke vs. Kentucky game is like rooting for Hitler vs Jim Jones (the cult leader).

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:28pm
i dont like cornbread.. 
i used to eat it a little. 

i am about to eat some collard greens and kale right now though 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:31pm
i think its interesting that weve been saying, "racket" for years.... 
and now "ratchet" has blown up.. same meaning 
i feel like ppl heard it and slightly changed it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659660 3235>