Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 604605606607608 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:31am
My brother won by KO 58 seconds into the second round!  Super fun night.  That gives him a professional record of 6-1-1.  The only heavyweight bout of the night and he's 38 years old.  So inspiring.  I wanna hit the gym like I'm training for something big except I'm not LOL
Sponsored Links

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:42am
height discrimination strike agains
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:47am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

height discrimination strike agains

i sorry  Cry
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:26am
smh at my dad thinking i owe him a tip for bringing my car to that place to be bought

im not made of money and any money i did make needs to go toward my new car. growing up i was always told your not getting paid for things your already suppose to be do. he shoulda been had all that done like a month ago...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:10am
I have had a really long weekend.. And its not over yet. I hope today goes by quickly..

I miss her.. Which is crazy. I rarely miss ppl no matter who it is

I feel so blah. Like I'm just going through the motions.. Just coasting.. Just floating in the ocean and not getting closer to shore. Idk what the 'shore' really represents in this metaphor though..
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:20am
I cant believe my friend is going tit for tat with ****ME**** over some sh*t that I genuinely forgot about and other things that I could not help her with...not because I didnt want to, but because I COULDNT :/

Right now she's just doing small things, so I hope I'm over reacting, but I really dont think I am Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:22am
Smh...this is so petty LOL. If I dont talk about it, I know I'll feel some kind of way and our friendship may end over some bull...but in a way I feel that we've come way to far to even have to talk about this, because we shouldnt be going through it :/
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Smh...this is so petty LOL. If I dont talk about it, I know I'll feel some kind of way and our friendship may end over some bull...but in a way I feel that we've come way to far to even have to talk about this, because we shouldnt be going through it :/

Maaaan... Story of me and my ex BFF's lives..
Note the ex.
It ended over something so stupid.. I've known her for like 15yrs... We'd always get into it and keep things going.. So petty.
On one hand I regret not making more of an effort to talk to her.. But on the other I feel like we have been friends too long for it to even get there and then for one of us to not have just deaded it.. But we both have a lot of pride.. And she is a hot head.
I kinda think everything happens for a reason but idk..
Try not to have any regrets...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:45am
I would like to be the director of the CIA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:04pm
@coco we are >>>here<<<

We've been friends for almost 10 years....after so many years, you shouldnt have to deal with the pettiness. *shrugs* whatever happens happens...

I love her to death, but with everything I've been going through lately, my patience is short...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 604605606607608 3235>