Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 566567568569570 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:20pm
Congrats niecy! I read that you only really need 300 extra calories a day for baby. Not sure if thats for the whole 9mos tho
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:23pm
Im conflicted. We didn't beat kentucky (lost by 3), but we showed really true heart. I was at a sports bar during the game. The Atmosphere was LIVE on our 15-0 run. 

Speaking of LIVE.... Mr. Nba played absolutely horrible today. He looked cute while shooting those airballs though. It sucke because Im like his biggest defender. I will defend him because he has the talent to be elite. Everyone knows that, but I feel he just get's ahead of himself at times. He needs to meditate and find his center (seriously though, meditating helps sports performance)

Chuck is seriously becoming my fave player. He just has heart. Im changing my avi to him.

Alex Len is officially NBA ready. We say first hand why he's a projected lottery pick. Just increadable

Seth Allen is going to be very good for us for four year. I see him like a greivis.

Padge is reliable. Not flashy, sometimes doesn't make those contested shots. But oveall reliable

Sha barely played. He didn't show up for the exhibition so I can understand

Layman did ok. 

Dez didn't play up to the hype prsay. We are still lucky as hell to have him. He still played better than most

Pe - Im conflicted with him. He should lose his starting spot because Seth puts on a show. But he also just came off of an ACL injury, and he is a leader on the team. Made some nice shots, he's not at all bad... but I just feel better with Allen out there

Arnholt - the only play of the game I remember from him is when he turned it over by bouncing it off of his foot.

Kentucky is a headache. I really wanted to beat the sh*t out of them for eveything they've done to me. That's the only reason Im sad though. I really feel our team has a lot of potential. (even though this kentucky team is hella overrated) We weren't ready for the big game in the first half. But if we play like we did the second for most of the season, this is gonna be a successful one. Im predicting a 6 seed in the NCAA tourney and another chance to beat kentucky. GO TERPS.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

CR you better be joking
I'm exhausted
I'm not serious. Sports just takes me there sometimes. 

sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:27pm
what's some good music to cry to...

hmm..
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:28pm
i need to see lb in those elmo jammies 

jr.
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:33pm
If two people start listening to a pandora station at the same time, do they hear the same songs?

I want to build a snow man.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:36pm
LOL jr take my word for it, neither of us wants you to see me in it. It's probably 8 years old with hair glue on it and a hole. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:37pm
lol good question

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:40pm
I actually might have an old ass pic of it LOL

Oh and about the holey panties.. my friend was talking about me like a dog a few weeks ago. I laughed so hard and so long, and she was just shaking her head talking sh*t.. The size of the hole was almost the size of a butt cheek! I didnt even have to pull down my pants for her to see it, cause the whole band was damn near detached and all up my hip

BUT in my defense, for some reason that I can't remember (probably rushing, or someone was in my room) I had to put those on cause I grabbed the wrong pair. It was an old pair that must have ripped in the laundry Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:41pm
Jr, your tighties got holes in em?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 566567568569570 3140>