Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 546547548549550 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:36am
PR!! Have you met Future? Did I already ask you this? I really want him to be my baby daddy.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:39am

At apple bees my friend asked me a very interesting question. I was the only one there who doesn't drink so I kinda stood out. She asks me out of no where "If Mr. Nba wanted to buy you a drink would you take it?"

lol. I told her I wouldn't and she just stared at me like Shocked. She was pretty tipsy though. I don't like him THAT much.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:42am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ErmmErmm

maybe i have the wrong idea of you... 
cus in my head you look like a straight white person. MAYBE one of them olive colored white people.. maybe. 

you need to post an updated pic so you can get a black card 

LOLDeadCry you saw the 2 I posted the other day in this thread right? And probably a lot of other ones.  I'm trying to think what is the blackest looking pic I have of me. Hmmm

Ok answer my question and I will be back in 20 mins if youre still on
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:46am
Cr. I'm judging u
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:46am
lol. Im joking. I do find him attractive though.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:55am
No i didnt see 2 posted the other day. 
i only remember 3 pics from you.. one of your lower leg, one that was super far away (you were with friends outside), and one that was actually up close but you posted it forever ago.. from what i remember it looked like a white woman.. 
and i think im pretty good about recognizing mixededness..  

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:59am
Lol. CR. Smh

I wanna partayy and BS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:00am
lol @ to religious to get divorced to but not too religious to commit adultery. :/
twisted logic
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:02am
LOL dang coco... ok I'm trying to think, there is a pic I remember my friend saying "you actually look like a black girl here!" and then there are others where she says "you look like a real life white girl here"

Are you still on before I come back with 30 pics trying to prove my blackness?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:10am
Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System