Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456457458459460 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:02pm
Geek 
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06pm
Oh I'm not trying to diagnose, Reality... just curious. How long have they been talking? Do they ever say anything nice? And do they ever tell you things about other people (like "that guy is going to hurt you") or just commands and other negative things?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06pm

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Did y'all have a playground rhyme that started with " Abraham Lincoln was a good ole man , he shot two titties with a rubberband" ??

Something like that?

The one I recall was "Abraham Lincoln was a good ole man, he jumped out the window with his dick in his hand. He said pardon me lady just doing my duty now turn around and give me some booty" My  Kentucky cousins exposed me this lil ryhme
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:08pm
Lol I think everyone had their own little version.

I distinctly remember " shot two titties with a rubberband" though
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:09pm
It happening about 2 months now steadily.

Not really positive stuff no.

No they don't tell me they'll hurt me or anything like that.  However, the whole thing is very frightening and irritating.  I just want them to go away

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:13pm
I made record time. I was going like 90

Maaaan.. That nasty Pinot gringo has me wanting to go to a club. I was dancing the whole way home
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19pm
Reality, sorry to hear that. Why do you think they chose you? Do they talk constantly? and does it make it hard to understand what people are saying to you in person? (like trying to listen to the person talking to you while the voices are talking)
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:23pm
ill pm u.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:24pm
ok
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:39pm
Wtf... Why don't u pm me reality??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System