Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 452453454455456 3140>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:44pm
So either the gubment is trying to drive me psycho or someone/group is.  Or I've gone crazy.  However, I doubt it. Since I have some evidence I think it must be the former.   Also, why do these guys still follow me when I've been taking photos of all of them?  I don't know.

I'm torn between purchasing a ticket to somewhere far away and never coming back.  Or trying to push forward somehow.  I realize the plan is to keep me in the house though which is why I will go outside everyday from here on out.  Headphones it is...
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:46pm
This tweet has me dying of laughter..LMAO...

Everybody is all tweeting, "OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOVEMBER" * & Im like... TF you thought came after October? October Jr.?!

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:46pm
@Jones, no LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:47pm
I don't get humanity though.  This was/is the setup of all setups.  I don't understand people.  Humanity.  The process of thinking or rationalization in peoples heads.  I don't.  Honestly, I'd rather deal with the animals now.  At least they won't abuse me.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Did y'all have a playground rhyme that started with " Abraham Lincoln was a good ole man , he shot two titties with a rubberband" ??

Something like that?

never heard of that
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:51pm
My best friend been texting me a lot lately saying he loves me and to call him when i get out of work. Usually its really late and once I'm home I crash. I love that boy to pieces as well but we've yet to re-establish the relationship we had prior to our last fall out and I wonder if we ever will. I'm not even mad at him anymore I just got use to not speaking to him 5-6 days a week for hours .Despite the fact that we had been doing so for over 10 years.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Did y'all have a playground rhyme that started with " Abraham Lincoln was a good ole man , he shot two titties with a rubberband" ??

Something like that?

LOL no
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:55pm
Well you don't have problems if you're not forced to hear voices by electronic means.

So boyfriends are nothing.  Sorry those things are not even real problems.

If you aren't forced to hear voices from voice to skull technology you don't have problems.

If you aren't being stalked by a bunch of people who feel nothing what so ever but their desire for laughs and entertainment then you don't have problems.

Also, when you were setup to so called be late in the first place then you don't have problems.

You don't have problems if you aren't being driven crazy.  I'd love to have a boyfriend problem.  Instead I have a stalker problem.  A psychotic people problem.  That's what I have and I don't care.  If there's something I could do about it I would and will.  I could care less.

This is sad and pathetic.  Really it is and there's no other way to explain it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:57pm
And the fact that so many people laugh and joke about it like its nothing but fun is sad and pathetic.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:57pm
What kind of stuff do those voices say?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 452453454455456 3140>
  Share Topic