BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:25pm
If I get with him...he'd give me the world, but I feel like I'd be settling...he's in love, I'm not. And it's not fair to him Unhappy
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:27pm
He's so perfect though...just not my type :( I can't look beyond the friendship
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

If I get with him...he'd give me the world, but I feel like I'd be settling...he's in love, I'm not. And it's not fair to him Unhappy

we're sisters. Handshake
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:31pm
I lied. I have looked beyond the friendship, but he kinda hurt my feelings when I called him once, and he told me he was on his way to visit his ex-gf. Ironically, that was the day that I was gonna tell him that we should try and move our friendship forward and see where it goes. That sh*t hurt Lol. Like really homie? -_-...but at the time he still had feelings for his ex, which is why I was always so reluctant on moving forward...but now, I just cant move on from "yeah, I'm on the way to ____'s house" :/  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by sLeepy x0x sLeepy x0x wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

we're sisters. Handshake

LOLBeer
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:33pm
Ugh...
I have an hour long drive ahead of me.. I wish I had someone to converse With
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:38pm
Damn time is flying.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:42pm
Did y'all have a playground rhyme that started with " Abraham Lincoln was a good ole man , he shot two titties with a rubberband" ??

Something like that?
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:44pm
So either the gubment is trying to drive me psycho or someone/group is.  Or I've gone crazy.  However, I doubt it. Since I have some evidence I think it must be the former.   Also, why do these guys still follow me when I've been taking photos of all of them?  I don't know.

I'm torn between purchasing a ticket to somewhere far away and never coming back.  Or trying to push forward somehow.  I realize the plan is to keep me in the house though which is why I will go outside everyday from here on out.  Headphones it is...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:46pm
This tweet has me dying of laughter..LMAO...

Everybody is all tweeting, "OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOVEMBER" * & Im like... TF you thought came after October? October Jr.?!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 3235>
  Share Topic