Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:51am
lol that was awesome Lady Ice. Thank You.Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:03am
I'm awake again hey random thoughters
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:12am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm awake again hey random thoughters
All praises be to the most high that you woke up again.

I went to sleep at almost 2 a.m. and now I'm up. Sigh......I never get enough rest. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:26am
Amen Belle
I went to sleep at 2:40
but I'm not tired
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:01am
Interesting night

We get there and everythings cool then this biiiiig fight happened. Started with twp girls and then a bunch of guys jumped in. Chairs were being flipped, drinks thrown etc. We left right after that

We were tryna get into some club but they stopped letting people in early. Sucks cause my Boo#2 was there and I wanted to see him and go home with him   Stern SmileApprove

But yeah then we ended up downtown and I met a cuuuute black boy. You guys would be proud. He was so southern and proper it was too cute.    LOL I guess he is in the Marines and originally from Georgia. He was talkin about he might have to send me flowers and show up at my job on Monday. But he was really cute...I got his number so ill probably hit him up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:03am
Wish I could skip the second day of this craft thing. Im tired and hungover Id rather be asleep

But Ill go cause I wanna stop at VS and get my sweater and backpack I was eyeing yesterday

SN: I think my cat allergy went away. I was playing with my friends cats last night and I was fine. No sneezing or itching. Same thing happened last weekend when I slept at my guys house.

Hmmm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:37am
Happy Birthday
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:46am
Happy B-day Belle!!!

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:48am
Had a dream about math again :/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:00am
happy birfday Belle!

i got you somethin

lol

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Nov 04 2012 at 9:00am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training