BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:30pm
that reminds me I need to cash in my $2 ticket  LOL
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:47pm
IT FELT SOOO GOOD TO GO TO A GAME. I MISSED IT SO MUCH I COULD CRYCry

Ok, some thoughts:
Faust - he is so hit or miss. He played really well for the most part, made a three while being knocked to the ground. That got  the crowd hype. But when he misses, he doesn't even hit the rim. His handle still needs work. He looked good though.
Padget - uhh, he was ok. His nickname used to be the black hole because he never passed it out of the paint. But he did today, which is good. He still a great offensive rebounder. Missing easy stuff though.
Layman - he's gonna be good. Can shoot from everywhere. I like his hair too
Shaq- quiet this game. Missed some easy ones too
Chuck - I like him. He really surprised me because he is so underrated but he was one of the more solid freshman in the game. Off/Def rebounds and a nice jumper.
Len - He is gonna be a monster this season. He's our 7'1 forward, that can step out and shoot long jumpers, and also a blocking machine. 
Aronhalt- Twice someone tried to pass to him and he was turned around. Other than that I think he's underrated too. He is gonna be very key for us this season.
Seth - gonna be decent too when he gets it together. Some stupid mistakes like passing the ball to the coach out of bounds..... but some really nice 3s
MVPe - Much improved (he was hurt last season so it's excusable). Made some nice threes, got a lot of fouls called while driving to the rim. 
Dez Wells - FREE HIM

2 things that I think need to be better are the fast breaks and the full court press. I don't really remember anything else. Of course, this is all really an over analysis because this is only an exhibition but I think This is gonna be an interesting season. The freshman played horrible the first half,, but got it together the second. I've now seen the kentucky exhibition and the Maryland one. Can I say who will win?? I think it's gonna be a close game. GOD I wish I were going.Cry

sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:54pm
my eye keeps twitching.

it's bothering me.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:58pm
waiting on him to like what I wrote. i know he will

i got a few wreaths done. Im think im done for the night. I will just have to display whatever I have and rely on my jewelry to sell good. Then while im there put together the rest of them. Ill be there 9 hours so ill have plenty of time.

Then by sunday ill have the rest to sell. I really hope I make good money this weekend. I spent a pretty penny renting my space for these two days...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:00pm
Has anyone ever had pizza from Whole Foods? I had a gongolza walnut spinach slice today. Damn it was banging. Ever want pizza, try them.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:28pm
^^^yup, my mom used to take me and my brobro to get pizza at wholefoods after school.
Im non adventurous so I usuall get cheese, but that sounds good. might have to try it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:29pm
I wish I could have like.. 5 different me's in different parts of the world..
1 would be a surgeon (not sure what kind yet)
1 would be a psychiatrist
1 would be a criminal attorney
1 would be a bad ass business woman. I'd double major in finance
1 would just be a zoologist. A free ass spirit, this bohemian hippy.. and just travel the world and do crazy/odd things yet interesting things. I'd go protest and handcuff myself to trees and build houses in Tanzania or somewhere

The present me would go protest too.. I used to always try to get my friends to go do that with me.. But I have big goals.. I can't get arrested.
So much i wanna do.. So little time
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:38pm
Zoologist me would double in anthropology..

I hope I'm choosing the right me

Im bored...
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:45pm
Madea as Alex Cross........ Wompwommppdeeewomp! I knew I shouldve left and walked into another theater playing something else... Will not be paying or letting anyone else pay for me to see a part 2.
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:46pm
hives Unhappy they're either from running or showering directly after running. i'm going to run again tomorrow and try to make the water luke warm instead. i have one on my elbow and one on my face Disapprove i'm thinking it's the running though. smh. my body tries to make any excuse to not exercise. first it was sneezing fits, now hives. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 417418419420421 3235>
  Share Topic