BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31693170317131723173 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:06am
also, your arm doesnt look like the arm of a person that weighs over what you said you weigh over earlier today.. it looks like my arm 
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:08am
Brother Martin - 

My 9th grade english teacher was a friar.  His class was hard and he was scary. He walked around with a ruler and would threaten to hit us over the hand if we acted up. He also made us do jumping jacks and push-ups etc. When he told you to study something YOU STUDIED because he would embarrass you in front of the whole class if you didn't know it. I don't thin anyone left his class with an A.

He was also the best teacher I've ever had. He taught me how to construct sentences better than anyone else I've ever had. He made me like Shakespeare. He made me memorize important part of Shakespeare's plays that I remember today. I used to go to him after school every monday and talk about the Cowboys (He was a steelers fan). We need more teachers like him.

Really random thought.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:09am
LOL Coco.. stop judging me

and naw I know I look pale as f*ck there LOL.. I blame the flash for that.. I was pale, but not THAT pale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:11am
Bailey, whats butturrs?

Coco.. you can tell how fine my hair is though... and I dont have a lot of it, so yeah it looks thin
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:31am
Slutsky Equation

teehee
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:33am
ok forreal forreal.. after i finish this 5-hour energy and some of this rockstar.. bhm is going away and im burying my head in the books for an hour straight!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:35am
Send me some pics of your body, coco.., nh
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Use it , sleepy Stern Smile

Lol, are you natural? weaved up? wigs?

natural 

and I'm gonna use it tomorrow
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL Coco.. stop judging me

and naw I know I look pale as f*ck there LOL.. I blame the flash for that.. I was pale, but not THAT pale

I love pale black skin....Clap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:43am
why?

were supposed to be friends and it took you a year to even tell me what bracket your weight was in... but you want me to show pics...? 
buzz off 

im sloppy anyways. im going through physical therapy for my leg right now, i havent been able to work out in a long time. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31693170317131723173 3235>
  Share Topic