Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30783079308030813082 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:55pm
hmm Im trying to find my 1 month growth pic where I actually used the megatek a lot. It was a good amount for my slow growing ass
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:55pm
LB you got them BUTT-UURRSS
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 11:57pm
I want my piercings back but my body sucks at healing
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:04am
lb your hair doesnt look as thin as you try to make it...

but good golly.. i really be trying to chill on the white comments cus i know it has to get annoying but from your hand/forearm you really could be a pale white person 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:06am
also, your arm doesnt look like the arm of a person that weighs over what you said you weigh over earlier today.. it looks like my arm 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:08am
Brother Martin - 

My 9th grade english teacher was a friar.  His class was hard and he was scary. He walked around with a ruler and would threaten to hit us over the hand if we acted up. He also made us do jumping jacks and push-ups etc. When he told you to study something YOU STUDIED because he would embarrass you in front of the whole class if you didn't know it. I don't thin anyone left his class with an A.

He was also the best teacher I've ever had. He taught me how to construct sentences better than anyone else I've ever had. He made me like Shakespeare. He made me memorize important part of Shakespeare's plays that I remember today. I used to go to him after school every monday and talk about the Cowboys (He was a steelers fan). We need more teachers like him.

Really random thought.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:09am
LOL Coco.. stop judging me

and naw I know I look pale as f*ck there LOL.. I blame the flash for that.. I was pale, but not THAT pale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:11am
Bailey, whats butturrs?

Coco.. you can tell how fine my hair is though... and I dont have a lot of it, so yeah it looks thin
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:31am
Slutsky Equation

teehee
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 12:33am
ok forreal forreal.. after i finish this 5-hour energy and some of this rockstar.. bhm is going away and im burying my head in the books for an hour straight!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30783079308030813082 3140>
  Share Topic