BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31523153315431553156 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:45pm
Smh... How do you wanna lose weight so bad that you do these extreme diets but yet u want bigger thighs Lb?

I wish I had bigger hips and thighs.. But my face is cute when I'm a twig
If I could only pick one I'd pick hips.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:46pm
LOL yeah Niecy I want mine transferred to my butt and sides of my thighs if thats possible.

I'm shaped like a large mermaid .. you know how they have the hips, and then it goes down and in?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:48pm
Ran for 20 minutes non stop for the first time in my life. It's a good day.

It was hard as hell though. I was at about the 7 minute mark when I was like sh*t, my thighs are burnin.. Im not sure how long Im gonna be able to keep this up. 7 more minutes at the most. Passed a few people along the trail and couldn't let them see me stopStern Smile I get to the end of the trail when it merges with the street and I have to run up this big ass hill and turn around to keep running. It was hard as hell, but I guess the reward was running down the hill which is always fun. I kept running and by this time in just wasn't feeling it and about to call it quits. Looked at my phone and realized I only had 3 minutes left to hit the twenty minute mark.

And then it dawned on my that 2 months ago 3 minutes of jogging in itself was agonizing. But now Im in the mindset of "oh, JUST 3 MINUTES LEFT". The last 3 minutes were the easiest it seems. I was listening to my power song Turbulence by Steve Aoki. (I don't care how much pain Im in, that song just compels me to run)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:48pm
LOL leave me alone coco.. I want to be really thin because of my body type. If I was shaped like Buffy the body, I wouldnt mind being on the bigger side. .. but, I wouldnt mind being thin and thick at the same time.. but it wont happen
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:48pm
Brag post

Smh
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:49pm
skinny is effing beautiful. 
black or white. no matter what shape you are. 

i think its all in the way you carry yourself though. a lot of skinnies tend to look awkward, like they dont embrace it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:49pm
I hate my face when I'm this size...

ALSO has anyone noticed that a lot of girls with eating disorders have naturally fatter faces? I think that plays a part in it's development, although I have no proof

Like think about the white girls with fat faces, but when you look at their bodies, theyre not fat at all....that must suck.
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:50pm
Just looked up the prices of apartments in my area------->

I'm def moving south
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:51pm
I hope theyre not mad @ me

Edited by fairyQueen092 - Feb 24 2013 at 4:51pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:54pm
people's faces certainly look better with less fat. 
like you can go from cute to a knockout in like 20 lbs lol. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 31523153315431553156 3235>