BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30343035303630373038 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:38pm

yep, it does!
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:42pm
Some people just cannot be helped. This girl JUST sent put her ex in jail back in january for domestic violence now she has another dude plus dudes dad living with her. And got mad because her sister called her out on it telling her she needs to stop putting men before her kids. She really doesn't see anything wrong with this picture at all

Edited by niecy - Feb 20 2013 at 5:42pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:48pm
So, you are in videos with Gucci Mane, now.  You claim you are so blessed and you are getting your money right, but you can't seem to find that $50 somebody loaned you 2 years ago?

Negro, FOH.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:49pm
Trying to finish my hair before I lay down cause once Im down then Im down for good LOL

I got this conditioner setting in right now. The curls on my head right now are so cute spiraly. I wonder what my hair type is.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:00pm
HB what you doin' to your hair
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:00pm
Niecy ur as* did not go to sleep...I peeped datWink
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:04pm
I did go to sleep for like an hour. I wasn't planning to go to sleep for the night it's only 7 lmbo.

And you watchin' my every move like that? LOL I only posted for like 5 minutes after I left the chat then I got off. I just got up maybe 30 minutes ago.

Edited by niecy - Feb 20 2013 at 6:06pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:07pm
Niecy I just washed and conditioned with this olive oil treatment I got at walmart. It made my hair real soft so I think Ill buy a few more packs

I bought some Just for me straightening mist too. Im gonna blow dry my hair out and see how well it straightens
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:10pm
Yes I watched...soon as you posted in that other thread...im like wtf!! This chick lied to me ... I MUST TEACH HER A LESSON!!!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 6:11pm
LOL Mhm. Watchin' too hard.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30343035303630373038 3235>