Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts Vol. 12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27342735273627372738 3140>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:25am
Samone did you see that you're the #1 bhm cutie?
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

CAn someone please please please give me motivation to write the personal letter. Please.

are you passionate about what it is that you are applying for?

I finished mine and I will revise later this week

my brother said it is okay but needs more about why I want to enroll

my main passion is getting more money/getting a promotion/getting a new job

but I can't put that in my letter
this is what needs to be put in it.  I just dont feel like doing it and its due in two days. Sigh..........

Applicants to the B.S.N., M.S.N., and Post-Master’s Certificate programs should compose a 250-500 word essay describing your reasons for undertaking study in nursing at The George Washington University, and your academic objectives, career goals, and related qualifications, including collegiate, professional, and community activities, relevant to your program of interest. Include any substantial accomplishments not already mentioned on the application form.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:35am
i know samone. Youre right. But uggghhhhh. I have a headache, im sick and I dont feel like writing anything. This is whack. School is whack. Furthering your education is whack. Why cant i just meet my sheik already and kiss these college credits goodbye. Uggghhh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:38am
im watching a lion cub that has a paralyzed leg and hes not growing as fast as the other cubs. Its so sad because he drags his leg around and cant run as fast as the others. I dont even like animals. Most especially felines, but this is sad man. Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:39am
It's in ttt jr. Morris chestnuts thread
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

im watching a lion cub that has a paralyzed leg and hes not growing as fast as the other cubs. Its so sad because he drags his leg around and cant run as fast as the others. I dont even like animals. Most especially felines, but this is sad man. Cry
Aww that is sad and I'm not really an animal lover either. ETA: I love animals from a distance I guessLOL

If he's living in the wild, then he'll probably won't survive. His disability is a hindrance especially if he can't run very fast.Cry

yeah its both of his legs. I thought it was just one leg. They said the pride is going to leave him behind because hes a weak link. It takes so much effore for him to walk. When they have a kill, he's the last to get to the kill. so sad man.

THe pride just left junior. THe mama licked and nudged him and then walked away from him as he drags his legs after to follow them. Cry

Edited by *Belle*Femme* - Feb 13 2013 at 10:49am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:48am
I am pretty sure of who it is but I don't wanna bust him out,
It's someone that we all know though
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Morning mixy. 

I am soooo tired. I wanna go home and go to sleep but I gotta just stop by the house grab my books and go to school. 
Hopefully coffee or a green tea latte will help me make it through the day 
Hopefully you'll feel less drowsy and thrive through the day.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:57am

Can't wait until this show is over so I can eat some ice cream
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I also feel like I was more confident at 17 than I am now

I have way more self doubt now
It'll change you just become more realistic as you get older and then self realization kicks in 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27342735273627372738 3140>
  Share Topic