BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts Vol. '12 to ∞

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27912792279327942795 3235>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 28 Votes, Average 3.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:27am
finally home. i was so tired in class but watch me not be able to go to sleep til like 11:30. and i gotta get up at 6:30. 

id really like to look over some of the work i did tonight. tomorrow is the test.. 

if i go to school tomorrow at about 9:30 ill have about 8 hours to study though. i should be ok... 

im not young anymore. i used to be able to stay up hella late and wake up hella early and be fine. now i get sooooo tired  
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:57am
I just realized something. Whoever has been trying to order stuff off of walmart.com using my Chase card has been doing it through MY walmart.com account and I only noticed it because the person deleted EVERY damn thing I had saved in my cart and had an iphone5 in the cart. Which means this is probably the same person who tried to order something using my information back in August. 

I'm starting to think that whoever keeps doing this must be a damn worker for Walmart who has access to online accounts and such since it seems like the person only does it after I order something online and I just ordered something from walmart last month. I'm about to delete ALL my damn card information off of my account and from now on if I order anything else from the website it'll be using giftcards SMDH.
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:35am
I'm just angry and annoyed right now.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 6:58am
I went to planned parenthood and almost passed out at the quote they have me for some BC....now I see why some women aren't on any....it's expensive. Thank god I have insurance to cover majority of the cost.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:34am
Why have I been having trouble sleeping the last few nights

Pinch
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:35am

Good morning coco, HB and whoever else is here.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:41am
I need to do some shopping but it's so cold and grey outsideCry

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:43am
LOL
I'm sooo tickled by all these your "burger/lasagna/meat you think is beef is actually horse meat stories"
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:43am
sigh I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. and my boss just yelled at some of my coworkers like they were his children if we weren't in a corporate environment I would have thought they were going to through some hands
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:05am
These are the boots I ordered last night. I want them now  Cry

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Feb 13 2013 at 9:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style